1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi The Division - General

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Otis1337, 25 Feb 2016.

1. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

full high end gear now, DPS is 150k, but it doesn't calculate take crit stats properly. A single headshot from my Vector gives 60k damage, can hit 4-5 of them in a second, as long my aim is on point i can be putting out 200k dps.

2. daveypro

daveypro Minimodder

poodling along, only got to level12 last night, thanks to my new Irish friend :p

enjoying it, treated meself to the sp

3. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

level 50 DZ and got loads of high end attachments now, but no matter what i do i just cannot get the game to go above 150k dps, i calculate it as been much higher like i said above. the dev's they this is a known issue.

pro tip, dont waste your division tech like i did on the high end custom M44, its poo, my purple First wave M1A is much better in every way.

Once you get to level 50, to get the MP5 blueprint, its the main competition for the Vector atm.
    Very similar stats, but has much bigger mag,

4. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

DPS calculation in game is worthless and misleading, since it takes into account accuracy (as a proxy for headshot chance, which it isn't) but not a whole host of other variables like crit chance/dmg, headshot crits, armor damage etc.

I really hope they flesh out the end game more - and quickly. Most people who have put in a few hours play time a day since release already have full high end gear and weapons with nothing left to do except daily missions for a few PxC and seemingly endless farming of mats and Div tech so you can hope to roll the 'perfect' stats for your build (of which most people are running the same firearms/stamina build with an SMG and marksman rifle since the assault rifles, shotguns and LMGs are worthless without passive bonuses like crit chance or headshot damage), while the DZ is conceptually worthless past level 50 since there are no objectives and the loot is so bad (crafting is a far superior way to get the best gear).

Last edited: 29 Mar 2016
  5. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

by pulse do you mean that pulse you spread to see enemies?
    What else does it do?

Last edited: 29 Mar 2016
  6. Chris_Waddle

Chris_Waddle Loving my new digital pinball machine

Got this just over a week ago and really enjoying it. Have made it up to level 21 now but have given the DZ pretty much a miss - At some point the game mentioned to visit it (I was about rank 8). I walked in, took about 3 steps and was shot by a rank 30. I will eventually go back at some point.

I love the detail they have gone to making the game, the graphics look very impressive and they have paced the game well - it's nice to have a game that you can't do the 100m in 3 seconds like you do in Battlefield 4 (for example).

I do find it a bit repetative having to grind out the points to rank up, but there is enough variation to stop it from being boring.

It really comes into its own for me when I can join up with a couple of mates online. Taking on a mission against higher ranking enemy and coming out on top is very satisfying (even if it does take a dozen attempts). Many a laugh has been had and much frustration suffered during these, but for me this team play makes the game.

7. Kehoe

Kehoe Minimodder

Decided to re-download this game onto my Bigger desktop pc, rather than on 760 switching to my 980ti system

8. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

All story mission completed now and all collectables um... collected. :rock: Really liked the story, but I'm on the 'bad guy' side apparently. There's a change /sarcasm

Whilst collecting stuff I got the Rose Jacket from the scavenger's box in the BoO before I'd got all the ECHOs... so, can that box have anything in it, even reward items? I guess it can!

Now I can go back to other games for a bit!

9. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

after re rolling some of my gear im now at 180k dps with my Vector, a single crit headshot gives me 80k (sometimes 89k) damage, can hit 4 of them in a second, 320k+ real dps by my calculation.

Bit of a glass cannon tho with only 55k health, but armor is more important which will be the next thing to work on.

finding it easy to solo DZ now, dont need to wait for mates to hunt D-tech.
    Some punks tried to take me out while i was extracting. popped my T and floored them all in seconds :D

Last edited: 30 Mar 2016
  10. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

Lolz:

Last edited by a moderator: 30 Mar 2016
  11. Kehoe

Kehoe Minimodder

Finally got to play this game, after about 10 hours trying to fix my pc, im loving it, although it gives you allot to do, and i want to do it all finding it a tad hard to focus on tasks, but thats more me than the game. Its why i cnt play fallout ect i get side tracked lol

Anyone wants to add me, Uplay & Steam: Taolas

Last edited: 1 Apr 2016
  12. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

I'll be playing tonight til dawn:)

13. Chris_Waddle

Me too - lol. I have the wine ready and a friend just starting the game for the first time time tonight. Myself and two other friends are going to drag him as fast as we can through the missions and hopefully get our ranks up to 30 on the way (the 3 of us are 26 currently).

We are also totally lacking in focus; the amount of times we set off on a mission that we need to complete, get side tracked into 20 other things before finally getting to the mission and then realising we are almost completely out of ammo and need to go back to a safe house.

14. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Cool, I would join, but I'm only level 8 so would only slow you guys down:)

15. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Guys, do you know some places of hidden good guns?:)

16. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Might be getting this tonight for the pc, as I have 2 characters at lvl 30 on the Xbox but quite a few of my friends play it on the pc.

17. Chris_Waddle

I couldn't care less what level anyone is, or how good anyone is. For me it's about having a laugh and enjoying it. When I start to take it seriously is the day I will stop playing. My job is serious enough, this is my chill out time.
    My Uplay name is the same as my account on here, you are more than welcome to join if you see me.

18. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Never played with someone in this game - how do you find each other?
    Do I only find real people in Dark Zone?

19. Kehoe

Kehoe Minimodder

Was really enjoying the game, but now got a PC issue, PC turns it self off without a reason. Cnt see it being temps as it reboots instantly

20. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

the upcoming free update looks really cool, lots been added to the game

[note, please do not play like the dev's in this video, there terrible.]