News PS3 hardware could be hobbled

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by WilHarris, 5 Jun 2006.

1. Iago

Iago What's a Dremel?

Not really...that shouldn't give you much trouble. More than the pronunciation (which is hardly a problem in spanish...it's unlikely I would misunderstood, say, an english, just because of his pronunciation), there are words in central american spanish that have a different meaning or that are non-existent at all. But you'll have as much trouble as a british in US. In fact, the spanish from the islands is closer to south and central american spanish that the one from the land.

Last edited: 12 Jun 2006
  2. yahooadam

yahooadam <span style="color:#f00;font-weight:bold">Ultra cs

lol i speak english and i dont know what alot of these 1337 speak words are
    WTJ, FUD, IIRC - The ones i can recall at this moment

3. metarinka

metarinka What's a Dremel?

In conclusion prempting a decision so early into the life of a console seems brash and foolish at best. price point and game catalouge will all vary. Second point to take in is that launch titles hardly ever see the light of day after the launch, In fact the only launch title I still play super smash brothers melee. So to denounce a console soley based on

4. eddtox

eddtox Homo Interneticus

TBH, I agree with you - not necessarily English though. Any language would be brilliant if the whole world spoke it and Chinese, Russian, French and Spanish are all contenders (along with English, of course).

As for the PS3, I wouldn't buy it if it was the best thing since multicellular organisms! Not because I'm an XBOX/Nintendo fanboy (well, PC actually :naughty: ), but because I don't agree with their business practices (ahem-rootkit-ahem) and I think the only way to stop them (/make them change) is by not buying their products. So, yes, I guess I am prejudiced against the PS3 - I WANT it to be bad and flop- and therefore, I wouldn't see the good in it even if it served me dinner.

-ed out

5. yahooadam

i think its too late for another launguage now ... english has taken hold, thanks to MS ...

6. RedDethX

RedDethX What's a Dremel?

I talked with a friend who is all over Ps3 and Xbox 360 specs and news; he says that it was reveiled to be false information. Apparently major game developers who have already played and tested the Ps3, have said it is far more capable than that. x.x; I can try to get some links.

7. yahooadam

weve allready got that far, and weve allready had links saying its wrong, and come up with a probable solutions (local memory being video memory) so i assume you didnt read the thread

Tags: Add Tags