1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware What is the Best Gaming Keyboard?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Lizard, 8 Dec 2010.

1. SchizoFrog

SchizoFrog What's a Dremel?

Actually Bit-Tech... I'd really like to see some other keyboards included for a general comparison. Any chance of including the Logitech Illuminated Keyboard to see how it compares to the 'Gaming' equivelants?

2. G0UDG

G0UDG helping others costs nothing

I used to own the logitech G15 MK1 I bought it as it was recommended to me as the best gaming keyboard around, and as i found with the g9x mouse i wasnt immpressed with the g15 I now own the Razer Tarantula and for me its the best. My game play in bf2 and other games was much better when i changed from Logitech equipment to razer.

3. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

I owned both and it was the opposite for me I wasnt impressed by the Tarantula so I gave it to my brother.

4. SchizoFrog

SchizoFrog What's a Dremel?

I just want a decent keyboard with half a dozen macro keys, media controls and blue backlighting with a sub £50 price tag... Is that too much to ask for? It would seem so at the moment. :(

5. MorpheusUK

MorpheusUK a Noob that knows something

I have had a Saitek Eclipse Gaming keyboard for the last 5 or so years and have to say I totally love it.
    I jave no use for the added macro programmable addin board supplied, or LCD screens on keyboards.
    IMO all that is needed is a robust, well built, trusty, silent good feeling board and this is what my Saitek delivered.
    My keyboard is only now starting to show its age and some keys are beginning to stick. You cant fault the design especially after 5+ years of solid gaming (primarily fps)
    If this board is built the same way it's worth every penny.

6. KayDat

KayDat What's a Dremel?

Late to the discussion...missed it when it was first posted and I was linked here via the Christmas writeup. I have to original backlit Eclipse too, and an interesting fact: the Eclipse is compatible with the Cyborg v5 drivers and Cyborg macro software. Not that it's all that useful, it just lets you assign the F keys to a macro, nothing AHK can't do, but just putting it out there for anyone interested.

Tags: Add Tags