1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you dream in color? I just found out that I do!

Discussion in 'General' started by Gooey_GUI, 16 May 2007.

1. Mathmarauder

Mathmarauder What's a Dremel?

I dream in flavors.

2. DarkReaper

DarkReaper Alignment: Sarcastic Good

Veles beat me to it... I reckon a lot of people have flesh-coloured dreams at least :rolleyes:

3. Mother-Goose

Mother-Goose 5 o'clock somewhere

That has happened to me loads over the past month, but the problem is i can never work out if it is from a dream OR a memory...it always seems exactly right though as well, EVIL

4. I'm_Not_A_Monster

I'm_Not_A_Monster Hey, eat this...

i always dream in B&W, i guess i'm in the minority here.

the most annoying ones are where you are falling or something and you twitch or spasm and wake yourself up. i might have a random dream of walking down the sidewalk and tripping, causing me to flinch my legs and then i'm completely awake. it sucks.

5. pjotero

pjotero belgian

I can only remember my dreams when is sleep next to a computer that's on
    ( always thought that was weird ) or when i'm half awake.

I always remember them to be in colour and 1st person.

6. pendragon

pendragon I pickle they

wow.. looks like i'm not alone.. yea, ive had those plenty of times.. freaky dreams.

7. pendragon

pendragon I pickle they

I had a girlfriend that would spasm like that in her sleep ... scared the crap outa me ..lol :hehe:

8. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

My video card in my brain doesn't support old software.
    So it's over 32-bit colors dreams for me!

Yep me too... Yet, once I fell from my bed and hit the floor. My head hurt a lot, but it was funny at the same time. :p

9. I'm_Not_A_Monster

I'm_Not_A_Monster Hey, eat this...

i have a confession...

... it was me

10. NoahFuLing

NoahFuLing What's a Dremel?

I can definitely relate to the dream deja-vu things. The most annoying ones are where you get the deja-vu in a dream, and then it happens in real life, so you've now lived through the action three times, and it feels like your life is set on repeat.

I've never had a dream that wasn't hyper-realistic. Sometimes I wonder if I'm in some secret experiment to test the effects of LSD-25 on children. When I was little, I used to question reality, as my dreams seemed more realistic than life. Colors seemed more vivid, things made more sense. Now, my dreams are slightly closer to reality, although not much. One example is that when I was little, as I fell asleep, things would suddenly lose their size and proportion, and everything would shift. Now, when I get that feeling, it's much less, and I no longer hallucinate a giant spiky missile in my doorway, nor does my throat suddenly get dry and spiky.

11. gar

gar Minimodder

Well this may sound hard to beleive, but I remembered this thread in a dream I had last night, and reliased that I did not dream in colour as I thought I did. I was certain I always dreamt ini clour, but now I'm not so sure. About to go to sleep now and see what happenes :yawn: this time. Goodnight!

12. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

In dreams you have the same view as a First person shooter (possibly without the cool equipment on you and weapons). Didn't nobody realize that? It's pretty cool! It's like playing a game that you can't really control. :)

Oh and for some reason you cannot read in your dreams... all the text is very blurry (stupid mind). And if you manage to control (just a bit) your dream (which happened to me maybe once or twice) and try to force yourself to read the blurry text, you'll be able to read like 3-4 words and wake up. It's like your mind doesn't want you to read itself. CURSE encryption system! "The Tomato..." what!?!?! I want to know the rest of the text!

Dreams are awesome, who knows what crazy adventure you'll go into next time.
    hihihi! I can't wait! :exited:

Last edited: 28 May 2007
  13. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I don't do anything in colour, being colourblind and all.