1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs Games I Own: Monopoly

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 14 Apr 2010.

1. Xir

Xir Modder

Yeah, I have a serious urge to go home and KILL!!!--- some pixelbaddies after a day at the office.
    (Man was supposed to roam forests, gather and hunt, not sit behind keyboards and get fat, beeing told to do stupid things by other fat men) :D

2. LucusLoC

LucusLoC What's a Dremel?

yeah, i still like to get out to the woods and hunt, it's just not practical to do that all the time unfortunately. so failing that i hop on the pc and take my aggression out in a competitive way. as far as i am concerned pc gaming actually helps to *reduce* violence since it a very effective outlet for stress. (not that i am in danger of going on a shooting spree, even without that outlet. i am still a responsible adult even without stress relief. the stress relief does help me be happier though. /offtopic)

anyhoooo, now i want to go to the range. which i cant do this weekend. looks like i need to fire up MW2 and blast some noobs.

3. Shielder

Shielder Live long & prosper!

Monopoly is cool. I've got about 15-20 sets and between me and a group of firends, we have nearly 100 sets between us. Some of them (like the Danish or Hebrew versions) we can't even understand...

Andy

4. Farfalho

Farfalho Minimodder

I can't play any kind of computer games because it makes me forget about everything else. I have to uninstall them so I can be on the pc studying or else I might flank at everything.

Board games...ah board games, such memoires! If I played against you Joe, you'll be in for a treat since I'm not particularly fond of cheaters, even more on Monopoly. I believe it would be joyful fist-fight LOL. When a game is played fair and square, at least there's dignity and humor when losing.

Tags: Add Tags