1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

what? i dont get it?

Write everything in simpler terms that I can understand!!!!

Thats why you need to go on chat so I can get you to explain what you mean by all that crap you write. lol

2. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

I'm on my mobile now, I just checked in for a flight back home. The two girls at the desk were young and hot, so I thought i'd get thier input. The hotter one said YES! And the other one said i dunno... But with a big shy smile on her face, obviously too shy to admit she loves the cock and lost her virginity when she was 16.

Stalling by asking heaps of dumb questions is another defence mechanism btw.

So in simple terms, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, ASK HER OUT!!!

3. chimmy09

chimmy09 What's a Dremel?

mv makes me laugh every time... does anyone else feel like mv is like, the uncle that you would always want to spend time with, but your parents say no because he is a bad influence? ...Sorry, just a weird vibe/feeling I get. Also, congrats to talladega for successfully hijacking the thread.
    Anyways, talladega, I may not be an expert with this kind of stuff, but even I think you need to just ask her to go do something. It doesn't even have to be anything big. Just ask if she wants to go for a walk after shooting or something.

mvagusta likes this.
  4. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

she said yes about WHAT?

oh and yeah im a great hijacker. :)

5. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

So, something that's been bothering me: mvagusta, what is your name supposed to be? People have abbreviated it as both "mv" and "mva", and you signed a rep thing as "mv" once, so is it M.V. Agusta and should be abbreviated to "mv"? It'd be good to know so we can all abbreviate our hero's name correctly.

Seriously. Not that I personally feel the age difference is a problem on its own, just that having tried 19 to 16 in my own life, it doesn't really work. Just think about it: you're a working man (embrace the fact/term!) who's building his own life, ready to take on the world. She's a little schoolgirl prancing in the garden. Your immediate futures go in two very different directions.

Thread Un-Jack:
    Though I love my work, my coworkers really suck. All of them are at least 15 years older than me and we have nothing in common, so while they all chat and have lunch together I get to sit there awkwardly with an expression of "cannot relate". Sadly, my boss is the person I enjoy talking to most and we really get along. Why sadly? Every minute of idle chat with him is a minute he knows I'm not working. I've actually manged to go an entire workday without saying a single word.

mvagusta likes this.
  6. C0nKer

C0nKer What's a Dremel?

Getting less bonus than everyone, and a pay cut.

7. mvagusta

mvagusta, mv, mva, dirty uncle, whatever :D And I'm not the only hero trying to make sure every bit techer is getting some action, even if all that means is spending some time with a girl :clap:

Oh, sorry I forgot to mention that bit. I told them that you're 20, and there's a 16 year old girl that seems to like him, and should you ask her out?
    I also didn't mention that when the hotter one said YES!, it was loud and proud with a big smile on her face, so she was basically telling me that she loved playing with cock when she was 16.

8. knuck

knuck Hate your face

that's an awesome thing to learn about a girl friend :D

9. mvagusta

What? That girls love cock?

Also, boys love tities, ***** and ass, seriously.

10. knuck

knuck Hate your face

It's one thing to imagine it, it's another thing to know it ;)

11. TheMusician

TheMusician Audio/Tech Enthusiast/Historian

Last edited: 7 Jul 2010
  12. mvagusta

Don't take my word for it, ask any girl if they like cock.... well any girl that isn't shy with you that is, otherwise they might slap you in the face :hehe:

13. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

whats ruining my life? lack of ability to sleep properly. last night i went to bed a little after midnight like always, but didn't fall asleep till probably 1.30am. And then of course I woke up around 3 or 4 times throughout the night. Woke up at 7am, so I only got around 4 hours of sleep. Felt sick all day long. I think I'll go see a doctor this week.... if I feel up to it.

on the bright side, on Saturday and Sunday I will be at a shooting competition whooping everyone's asses, and then on June 30th I leave for Ontario for the canadian national championships for a week where I plan to break a couple national records and do some more whoopass. :)

oh and LOL @ MV

you are definitely the dirty uncle! (something I don't have)

but everything will be put on hold (for the most part) as I have to do a lot of training in the next week. in air rifle i am currently shooting about 575 out of 600. Last summer as I was at 560. I need to figure my sh!t out so I can shoot 580+ at the nationals. By doing that I will secure myself a fairly high spot on the national team allowing me to go to some world cups next year. So once nationals are over I can slow down a bit with shooting and speed up with the fun stuff. ;)

14. pcman

pcman What's a Dremel?

Job and games.

15. chimmy09

chimmy09 What's a Dremel?

about the sleep issues... have you ever tried melatonin? It is one of those natural supplement type things that chemically induces drowsiness and whatnot. It is a naturally occurring chemical in the body and can help you to develop a healthier sleep cycle. Maybe it isn't right for you, but I would definitely look into it. My roommate last year swore by the stuff(i tried it and it seemed to help, but i was too lazy to be consistent with it.) Apparently if you just take a dose of it about a half hour before you want to go to sleep, and make sure you do something relaxing after taking it(read, listen to music, etc.) it should help you to balance out your sleeping schedule. If you do it every night or so for about a week, your body is supposed to start to begin producing its own as part of the routine and you will be able to stop taking it eventually. Anyways, you should ask a doctor about it because I'm not exactly an expert.

16. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

Well last night i went to bed around the same time as always. This time I was really tired from having terrible sleep the night before. It didn't take long until I fell asleep. But of course it got screwed up by me waking up at least 4 times during the night. I feel like crap now and have to go to work in 15 minutes. :waah:

17. keir

keir S p i t F i r e

ughh I can relate to that. job rejection sux :(

my internet connection is messed up as well but at least the 3g is fast.
    [​IMG]

I ordered some upgrades got everything today, bar the cpu waterblock wich is taking ages is transit. now I can't go on my gaming rig!

18. knuck

knuck Hate your face

that's what made it cool (the way I imagined it anyway)

19. mvagusta

I've got something to have a little whinge about... some friends of mine tell me that they are looking at buying into a development, a wonderfull beachfront apartment for $500k... i'm trying to convince them that it's actually a swampfront apartment and that houses by the same swampfront can be had for less money :eyebrow:

20. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

I have to wait a whole week before I go to nationals. :(

why cant it be tomorrow???