1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other How was your weekend?

Discussion in 'General' started by Weekly_Estimate, 9 Oct 2010.

1. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Friday: flu + hangover
    Saturday: flu
    Sunday: flu

Can't really do or think of much else. This is bs.

2. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

:( Hope you feel better soon Jipa. Are you taking plenty of hot medicated flu-type drinks for it? I can usually shake a bad cold or the flu in 5 days or less if I just load up on sudafed/beechams/benelyn 4flu etc.

Then again there are those who would argue that a few hot whiskys and a couple of days in bed is the best cure for it :rolleyes:

3. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Had my flue jab friday so a headache since but not that bad, Apart from that pretty boring.

Right now listening to some really old motown music lol make's great back ground music.

4. Jimbob94

Jimbob94 What's a Dremel?

Yesterday, nothing much. Today went paintballing at Paintball Warriors, Wimbourne with about ten other people, very fun.

5. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

It's been kinda on-off sorta deal for longer now, but every time it seems to be going away I've had to pump myself full of paracetamol and attend to something. Now I just finally decided to sit home until the damn thing goes away. So that's what I do to cure myself: sit home and drink lots of warm things.

Needless to say the weather would be perfect for any outdoor activities. Sigh.

6. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Right, second part of my weekend..

Tidied my room and, yes AND hoovered.

And that's about it, didn't get up until like 2.30pm :)

7. Sanzy

Sanzy Minimodder

Been a good weekend. Went out on Friday had a good night met some cool new people and the same for last night.

8. TheTourist

TheTourist Minimodder

Had a fair few drinks on Friday, played a bit of pool and went over to a mate's house till about 5am - which was great. Saturday and Sunday unfortunately have been wrecked by the damned flu. Least I got to stay in and watch the F1...

9. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Army training on saturday day, then home, revived myself from a semi-catatonic state, got dressed and headed to the pub for some pimms.

Training again today, failed to revive myself from catatonic state upon return to house. Now I'm waiting for potatoes to boil so I can make meself some cottage pie. All in all, an OK working weekend.

10. mrbungle

mrbungle Undercooked chicken giver

took a load of booze and a bird to a hotel in the middle of nowhere

guess the rest

11. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

Spent the entire weekend at my parents house. So pretty much all I did was to eat.

I also played with my sisters dog and my parents cat. :)

12. Ficky Pucker

Ficky Pucker I

my weekend was as always too short, :p

13. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

same :)

worked friday night till 2 hours extra till shutdown was working with nice people so i was happy to help them out a bit so they got home instead of worked overtime

saturday night worked till shutdown with possibly the slowest person in existance... im always nice to her because she is new but she never listens so she has to ask twice i practically done her work aswell!

sunday chilling.... i get bored though i would prefer saturdays off to go out ever so often but meh what you gonna do!

back to college tommorow :p

14. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

My weekend has been pretty good.
    Work went reasonably well on Saturday, worked 2.5 hours longer than i would normally, so more pay.
    Today i met up with a mate from the Falklands, and we went down to the UK Fish-Keepers Festival down on Hayling Island, got some new fish, and got some equipment working, so all is good.

Sam

15. Fingers66

Fingers66 Kiwi in London

Up Saturday morning to take the boy to football, leave him there once the wife arrives (after taking the girl to swimming) so I could go to the electrical wholesalers across town to get some new spotlights and CAT6 sockets for the house, then back across town to the bookshop to get a birthday present for my boy's classmate then home for a late lunch before taking the boy to a birthday party (at a five-a-side football centre), then home to chuck him in the shower, feed him and my little girl then remove the old carpet grip in the hall, vacuum up the dirt and plaster dust (having building works done atm) then wash the floors. After that is was trying to convince the kids to get into bed after watching TV with them for a bit, then the wife and I had some food before collapsing in front of the TV with some wine.

Up Sunday morning to take the boy to rugby then swimming then home for a late lunch. Down to the recycling centre to get rid of some old clothes, then to Halfords for some T Cut, back home to wash and T Cut the car whilst the wife supervised the boy's homework then (she) took both kids to the park for a quick run around, inside for food when they got home then a little TV (after reading homework) with the kids before trying to convince them to go to bed.

I'm knackered...

It would be nice to have some time to myself one of these days, me typing this is considered "time to myself".

16. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Today was pizza, new copy of Oblivion, and I actually got some modding done. I'm almost ready to slap everything together for FlameProof and call her done...

Things are finally starting to look up.

17. Viqta

Viqta What's a Dremel?

It was better than it used to (not as boring as the penultimate).

18. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Sunday was awesome!

19. Silver51

Silver51 I cast flare!

Eeh, I have a robot for that.

Saturday, tail end of a cold, can't remember doing much. Sunday, pew, pew lasers (STO,) a bit of PS, messing around in the Blurb bookmaker (making a photo book for remote family members for Christmas.)

20. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

The family live! :thumb: