1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CPU This guy is a scammer Do not buy from him i7 3800k does not exsist

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by numanoid, 19 Jul 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dramatik

dramatik Minimodder

Yep he doesn't know. Im also sure he does not know what a cpu is :thumb:

2. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

I shake my head at you.

You have 19 posts, Canon has just over 2000 now. He has the entire community behind him and you're a new guy who's basically trolling quite nicely.

I rarely come to the hardware section because of pathetic child like arguments about this.

Gents, the chip may or may not be legit. It could be enginnering spec, it probably isn't. If someones doing something dodgy, refer it to eBay and they can sort it out... Bit-Tech is the place to stage a revolution to get your Internet Poh-lease asses in a twist.

The thread devolved rapidly into mud-slinging so a Mod should probably considering either watching with a Fire Extinguisher OR Closing the thread.

Asshat.

Last edited: 29 Jul 2011
  3. Canon

Canon Reformed

It really doesn't matter about what game, product or anything else the image relates to, and I very much doubt any of these reputable companies asked this moron to advertise for them. And like you said, they're not logos, they're 'art' so that is somebody elses work, that has been stolen and used to sell a product with no license.

You're as big an idiot as the guy selling this trash, if you're not the moron himself that is, judging by your join date, number of posts, where those posts are.

1. Obviously you signed up with the sole intention of posting in this thread. (ok maybe not entirely, mostly)
    2. All of the posts so far have been in this guys defence.
    3. You seem to know more about this guys listings than anyone could gain from looking.

4. Sod off.

4. dramatik

dramatik Minimodder

5. Siwini

Siwini What is 4+no.5?

LOL!! Can’t help, but wonder why Intel not responding? Intel can press charges?

Apophis54 likes this.
  6. Canon

Canon Reformed

7. dramatik

dramatik Minimodder

8. calibromucho

calibromucho What's a Dremel?

I take no exception to your personal opinion - it's your right, and you stated it professionally. It would however be a gross oversight to assume that I too did not have thousands of posts logged over the years in other (highly popular) enthusiast forums. Besides, the # of posts has no correlation to a persons credibility...I see the 'blind leading the blind' all the time with post counts that would make your jaw drop...

Apophis54 likes this.
  9. calibromucho

You're just demonstrating your ignorance AGAIN. Seriously, this is what I'm talking about. Research THEN TALK. The art is NVIDIA'S, and is downloadable (PRESENTLY) from nvidia's site. Same goes for ATI. If you're gonna BITCH, then be CONSISTENT and bitch at the hundreds of thousand of ebay ads, hundreds of thousands of youtubers, review sites, etc who show ANY logos in ANY of their media that aren't pre-authorized with WRITTEN consent. :rolleyes:

Seriously, it is YOU that is the moron here, NOT the seller, and I take offence as a customer. I think the marketing is brilliant, and it's obviously successful and his customers seem happy. Either be CONSISTENT and come down on the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people that USE logos which indirectly results in BIG money for those companies(!) or stay silent. Here we go again with the double-standards and ommisions of convenience. And being the self-righteous person that you are, I trust you have never downloaded an MP3 from the net...no, instead you went to the store and bought the CD 100% of the time EVERY time... :rolleyes:

I mean seriously...get real...:rolleyes:

10. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

I can't believe how stupid this thread became when the seller started chipping in. I wish i hadn't read it.

BTW calibro, emphasizing with all caps doesn't make your arguments any less ridiculous. Please just go and take care of your ebay store, this thread isn't going to cut into your business. Your target market probably isn't smart enough to look around before buying so no need to try and defend yourself.

11. Deders

Deders Modder

Spot what is wrong with this sentence....

'3dfx'..the legendary name synonymous with ultra-elite, untouchable performance (now owned by Nvidia Corp). Well, we're bringin' it back...

12. Canon

Canon Reformed

I use spotify.

[​IMG]

Apophis54 likes this.
  13. 3lusive

3lusive Minimodder

Can one of the mods please come in and swat this trolling/frauding fly? No one would defend the seller this much unless it was actually him. Plus his grammar and font sizes etc match his ebay page, as well as his little 'P.S.' at the end of the first post he made today which pretty much amounts to a 'yes its me' admission. Just read one of his item descriptions and you can immediately tell its him (capitalise much?), and that's if his excessive neurotic responses haven't already displayed enough that it's the saddact himself who is posting

You've been caught out now sod off, maybe you will think twice before misleading your buyers again

Apophis54 likes this.
  14. Deders

Deders Modder

To put it lightly

15. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Wow thats a coincidence I was going to say the exact same thing :worried:

Apophis54 likes this.
  16. calibromucho

I hardly think he has the time to waste explaining himself to the likes you. :rolleyes: He said he's been selling on ebay for over 5 years, and when I linked him to this thread he simply said it's "nothing new" - he get's it "all the time". He said his policy is not to get involved in forums at all, because 4 years ago he spent 95% of the time educating the ignorant trolls (who got turned around by the end), and nothing was accomplished - was just a big "time waster". He also said that the people that ARE on-par with him technically, don't post or respond much at all (and never against his product specs) because they know they're probably accurate, they just aren't thrilled he's making money off something that is "discussed for free" in forums.

It's really sad you think that someone defending someone with a different opionion from you, and with a solid case to boot, counts as trolling. No, trolling is the spreading of FALSE SLANDER, and ANYONE who defends it. Period.

17. Canon

Canon Reformed

Would you please stop it, we know it's you. You spool off this crap, you would have to be one SAD AS HELL customer to go and find out all this information, I mean really, any other customer would cut their losses, maybe open an eBay case, get their money back and spend it on something proper.

Don't be hoping the reports are going to stop anytime soon. You're a moron, simples.

18. calibromucho

Why would I open a case when the chip I bought last year did 4500MHz (on air, low-volts) exactly as stated? If the product specs are accruate, and the people get the promised performance, and YOU spread slander about the specs, then it is YOU that is the moron - plain and simple. And we're back to your reading-comprehension issues. I will say it directly - I am established in XS, TPU, HOCP with thousands of posts and yes, I am enthusiast class. I need pre-binned products for competitions, and don't have the time to screw around trying 10-zillion chips. I need to hit at least 6000MHz on LN2 with sandy bridge this year or it's a no-go...so I'm hunting for such a chip. Then I read this garbage slander from ignorant TROLLS about someone who has delivered and who I'm considering buying again from who got me 2nd place last year and this is me just slapping you back in line. Stop TROLLING, and whining like little girls...unbelievable.. :rolleyes:

I mean the very fact that the respondees here acknowledge the damning evidence against LennyRhys, but have not lashed out at him - let alone spoke down at him in ANY way - says it ALL. The hypocracy is downright comical... :rolleyes:

19. Canon

Canon Reformed

No, you're not slapping me 'back in line'. You're telling lie after lie after lie. If you're so tied for time why have you all this time to be disputing your fraudulent listings? Do it with eBay when the time comes, not here, we know what we're looking at, regardless of comprehension skills, slander etc etc (btw, why are those words so key to your vocabulary? You must have had to use them a lot before. eh?) we're not blind..

20. calibromucho

No, I AM slapping you back in line. You're obvious (and only escape) seems to be accusing me as being the seller, and it's a hopeless position to take in the end. So say it all you want - makes no difference to me - your hypocracy is just oozing out of you and only a complete idiot wouldn't see it.

As I stated in my last post: I mean the very fact that the respondees here acknowledge the damning evidence against LennyRhys, but have not lashed out at him - let alone spoke down at him in ANY way - says it ALL. The hypocracy is downright comical...

Let's see that vigor and disgust at one of your own...ahh but no, he gets a free pass for his "FRAUDULENT" behaviour. And it was already shown clearly that the whining idiots didn't read the full ad and quoted pieces without the rest of the sentences, and out of context - he clearly stated EXACTLY what he was selling - the only "frauds" are the slanderous trolls. The fraud starts and STOPS with Lenny, and if you support him, then you're included..

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.