1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Modding my apartment. (Making a new door)

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Smilodon, 15 Nov 2007.

1. bswenson

bswenson What's a Dremel?

Amazing work. I am trying to do one of these on my own for my house but for some reason I can't see any of the pictures that you put up in your instructions. This may be because this is such an old thread but the picture would help me out a TON as far as the wiring and the placement of the LED's goes.

2. somedude451

somedude451 What's a Dremel?

I saw this thread a while back. I'm working on a project and I'd like to use it as a reference, but the pictures are no longer working. Can someone help out, please.

3. greatcolor

greatcolor What's a Dremel?

Hate to necrobump a thread from 2007, but I also am in need of the photos on page one. Apparently Bit-Tech hosted them but they're no longer available...

4. woodchic

woodchic What's a Dremel?

http://hackedgadgets.com/2008/02/10/etched-door-lit-by-leds/ I think this is what you may have been looking for. I had tried to find pics too but had also saved this other link at some point on my book marks. I was so happy to find this years ago and i know its all OLD news now but whats old to some maybe new to someone else I hope this helps

5. Jangalit

Jangalit What's a Dremel?

Very nice project!