Case Mod - In Progress Case Mod Project: "M A Y H E M" ....."Arrived Safe & Sound"

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by mnpctech, 31 May 2012.

1. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

The only thing wrong with this, is the fact that I'm from Denmark and therefore am not able to enter the contest... :wallbash:

Beautiful damn case! I never was a fan of orange mods, but this just seem to have a theme a time and a place going for it! :thumb:

What's next Bill? :)

2. nagyizom

nagyizom Minimodder

Bill, this is just insane, I love it!

3. LooseNeutral

LooseNeutral What's a Dremel?

Gorgeous work all around. Love the little touch of the top of the front grill ...along with the rest no doubt. That paint job is awesome too. That color has me in between the old 68??? Cuda orange or the mmm '67 or so Camero. Hats off too, was it Twizted for that tach. I hope your slipp'n your sig in these builds somewhere. ;)

4. mnpctech

mnpctech bit-tech sponsor

@Waynio, agreed! and really surprised another manufacturer hasnt offered a similar color combo, it 's soo unique!

@thegyufi, Thanks for the post! Glad you like it! :)

@Mosquito, Thank you again for the kind words and support! :cooldude:

@Nutman, hehe.. I love it! :hip:

@Mankz, Thank you dude! and need to check up on yr new build :dremel:

@Cheaps, hopefully they feel this giveaway is a success, so the budget is bugger and I can recruit some mad munky genius into the next build for them... Think stealth and hidden compartments.... we'll talk later about it :thumb:

@stonedsurd, Thank you! and soo good to hear from you :clap:

@jrs77, Thank you!, no doubt, a very conversational piece for whomever gets it :D

@Waynio, ....having flashback to opening of the Leg Lamp in "A Christmas Story" ...LOL

[​IMG]

@Angel OD, you and Aussies are also excluded from entering.. Hoping this one is successful enough, so AMD considers another and opens it to more countries... Next project is with my Apprentice, Andrew Kjos with a Cosmos II... been getting lots of requests for making DIY guide for adding a window to one... :dremel:

@nagyizom, insane is a good thing :D and Thank you!

@Thank you Loose! .. agreed! GM "Hugger Orange" ...here is 1969 Camero RS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

:hehe: Awesome leg lamp. :D

I like AMD but can't click I like them on facebook with not being on facebook. :lol:
    I would enter otherwise, I would share it with my bro since he has his rig up on a pedestal right next to his monitor thinking he might grasp a big appreciation for modding but I doubt he would, I let him use my 2nd scratch build & it got pretty banged up so he wouldn't be worthy of a beauty like this & he tends to have some amazing luck so can't risk it. :D

6. mnpctech

Understood Waynio..... keeping your creations within family & friends is nicer than seeing it on Ebay, listed by somebody who won it....lol

7. mnpctech

8. KrunchR

KrunchR What's a Dremel?

Good luck to everybody who enters!

Another great job,Bill

9. mnpctech

Thank you Krunch! and Thanks again to everyone for watching and sharing their comments :clap:

10. AlderonnX

AlderonnX Minimodder

Man, I like this thing. Funny I watched the video was wondering when the contest was going to end.

11. mnpctech

Thats Good to hear AlderonnX! ...I haven't heard from AMD yet, about the entry stats for the contest, but it sounds like it was successful.

12. mnpctech

13. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Top modding Bill. That is one seriously cool build, looks absolutely brilliant.

14. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

:lol: Facebook link tells me to feck off 'cause I'm not a member of their little club.
    I wonder if they'd get wider coverage by adding a non-FB entry too.

Like a cereal box top mail in or sumthin'
    OOOH! I could KILL if the contest entry was old AMD box tops.:D

-Just joking. As a MNPCTech Minion, I'm probably disqualified. Congrats to the first winner!;)

15. mnpctech

@Jeff, Glad you like it and Thank you! :)

@Cheaps, it's doubtful.. the advantage to making the giveaway facebook exclusive is how quickly it can be shared. The video had 11,000 views within 24hrs.

I met Winner online yesterday, and hes very excited & loves PC gaming, so he should be very happy :thumb: ...... Now I get to package this up for safe shipment... protecting the top handle and tachometer will be tricky...

16. mnpctech

If you play Showdown, here is your opportunity to DESTROY my CAR!!! I'll be Playing DiRT Showdown on Steam for the last time, at 7pm CST, Steam profile "dirtshowdownpc" for Invite or watch our live stream, http://www.twitch.tv/darthfos

[​IMG]

17. TiggyCarr

TiggyCarr What's a Dremel?

Incredible.

18. mnpctech

Thank you TiggyCarr :thumb:

Before shipping the “DiRT Showdown” PC to Winner of the AMD Giveaway, I invited friends to an evening of “Multiplayer Carnage” to “Break-in” the PC. This is a compilation of footage that night. The video was made by DarthFos, while driving his arsenal of “HANS” demolition vehicles.... Enjoy!

19. mnpctech

Always happy to see our system arrive safely. Here are some photos the Giveaway Winner shared with everyone. I took the photo of the foam which packing it for shipment. Looks like they've taken it out for spin in the Showdown game that I pre-loaded... btw, It's a really fun game in Multiplayer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Waynio likes this.
  20. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Got to admit Showdown looks an awesome laugh, I should have been onto that as soon as it released really :D I love ramming everyone off the road in racing games & this is dirt destruction derby, codemasters went & made a game for people like me who get bored just going round & round. :lol:

Must get it soon. :D

Good to know the rig arrived nice & safe, that is some serious safety packing :rock: & now I have to keep my eyes peeled for project next. :D

This was awesome Bill. :clap: