1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other The airsoft thread!

Discussion in 'General' started by crazyg1zm0, 30 Oct 2008.

1. Krazeh

Krazeh Minimodder

Ya get your pistol dilemma sorted over on zeroin PureSilver? Saw your thread which as usual for zeroin was full of absolute fail about what the law actually says.

2. Canon

Canon Reformed

WA & JG too. The JG is hard to find and full plastic (although quite solid) and the blowback is much better than most.

3. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

I think I found the M4 replica I'm looking for..

Now, who sells "inokatsu" in europe??

Last edited: 2 Mar 2012
  4. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

Try fire-support.co.uk

5. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

Haha, almost forgot how expensive these things go.
    These cost about half of a real AR15 in a pistol round and MORE then a real Ar15 in .22LR round.

Heck this cost more then two brand new glock 17's...

Looks like I'm going to be getting a real one afterall... :eyebrow:

6. Christof_II

Christof_II SNAAAAAAAKE!!!

yeah +1 for the Inokatsu, it's the one i would buy if i was to get a GBB M4

7. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Just put some time into my neglected airsoft kit.

Repaired the USP mags, and sorted the leaky Hi-Capa mags, and now I feel pretty tops.

Earlier today I got the 1911's firing like crazy on propane, I finally seem to be getting a full mag of BB's out of the darned things.

The MP5 chrono's at 220 FPS, but on automatic, has a ridiculous ROF for an 8.4v battery, with no mosfet system. Just a Systema High-speed gearbox and motor.

Also managed to shoot a friend, during a game, in the face with a 203 grenade >.>

All in all, a really good first day back in the best part of a year.

8. Christof_II

not being able to airsoft at uni makes me sadface, doesn't help that i want a new rifle and to pimp up my Five-seveN...
    need moar money!!!

Last edited: 20 Mar 2012
  9. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

It's been since March since the last update for this thread? Fo' shame...

A quick copy from the latest purchases thread is in order I guess...

[​IMG]

Impulse buy at my local airsoft store. Apparently WE stuff has got better in recent years, so I figured I'd give them a second chance. Can't be as bad as my WE 1911, or KJW G23.

Right?

Apparently, these do have a habit for eating the outer barrel, but I've already looked up the Guarder steel outer for the 18C, so I'll run it into the ground and go from there via my bank account. It wasn't totally impulse tbh - I had a play with the new TM MP7 last week and from there decided some sort of small automatic gas gun was needed in my collection. Just need to buy some 50 round mags...:thumb:

Also, apologies if my grammar and spelling is poor - had a few beers whilst watching Ted with the missus earlier :))

10. Christof_II

hahaha, this thread has some severe narcolepsy. personally not a fan of Glocks but i appreciate why people like them.

11. liratheal

Just in case anyone's interested, although this isn't a forsale thread, I'm getting rid of my MP5 with high speed motor & Systema gearbox 1j high speed (Bloody things cost me ~300 together, and I've never used the ****ing thing), its three mags and its busted telescoping stock (It pulls out the back, some enterprising chap could replace the stopper, but that wasn't me).

I'm also getting rid of my CA M203 Long barrel, an 18rd grenade, and a 48rd grenade (Both madbull) again for lack of use.

If anyone's interested, let me know!

12. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

Holy necromancy batman!

Anyone from bit going to the GZ weekender this year?

13. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

Holy Second thread necro batman

is anyone from the bit-tech world still into airsoft ? its something ive been meaning to get into for a while after i stopped paintballing

also Lira do you know of any good airsoft sites near Lich ?

14. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

I am still Into it as is christoff_II

as for sites I have no clue as you said Lira would be the best for that I should think. but i think of you dont mind a drive the sites run by fire support are not too far away and I will always recommend their sites. Just for quality and the games they play.

15. liratheal

The physically nearest one is Bassetts Pole, behind the NPF fields. However, they're a bunch of cock scoffing arseholes so I can't recommend them.

If I go (Which I rarely do these days) I go to Grange Farm - Which is in Desford, Leicestershire. About 45 minutes if you've not got any coal on, through market bosworth/sheepy magna/parva and some other small villages.

but I'm so out of touch I can't really comment!

16. Christof_II

i live far too far away to make any comment i'm afraid and sadly its been a good few years since i last went to a site, I found out that a site opened 15-20 miles from here in 2011 but i have no transport :(

Soon(tm)

17. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

yeah i went paintballing at bassettes pole, was there half a day before they overheard me talking about my autism, then they blew a fuse ( something about having to delcare it on an insurance sheet ) and they quickly turfed us all out. seemed like a bunch of douches tbh

Stormforce seem pretty good and local ( just up near rugeley )

have to ask them about insurance though

18. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

Still into here - I'd have to be considering the amount of time I've spent rebuilding my MP5 over the last few weeks.

Can't help with sites near you I'm afraid, but if you ever pop down to sussex / hampshire and want to know some good sites, drop me a message (or post in here) - I can think of a fair few good ones in the area

19. Krazeh

Krazeh Minimodder

For sites, check www.firstandonlyevents.co.uk. Haven't played at any of their midland sites but never had a duff game at the northern sites I've visited.

20. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

I have tried a couple of the F&O sites and liked them need to start to go more tbh