1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 29 Oct 2007.

1. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

1080p at the moment, but I am going 4K as soon as I can which will hopefully be in March next year if they are abit cheaper otherwise it will be a 2560x1600 monitor.

2. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

World 1080p high frame rate champion? :)

I'll bet they fly along...

3. YEHBABY

YEHBABY RIP Tel

They're beautiful

4. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Thanks bud it arrives tomorrow. Going to strip it and mod it with carbon

5. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

Multiple purchases this week

1. Myself and my brothers split a winter jacket for my mother. She's been looking for one but complains they're too expensive so we got it for Christmas but gave it to her now so she can use it throughout the winter. She was very happy.

2. Eminem's new CD, The Marshall Mathers LP 2 Deluxe Edition (the one that came with a t-shirt). They didn't have the deluxe edition on its own, and I wanted the extra 5 bonus tracks so I paid double basically for the extra 5 songs and a t-shirt. I could have ordered online, but I don't regret buying this cd so its okay.

3. Dinner with friends. Had some nachos, a Hawaiian pizza and apple crumble with ice cream. I'm still full!

4. Didn't buy, but was gifted a "Cool Moustache Bro" hat, but where I said Moustache is actually a picture of a stache. It's a Movember thing so I'll probably wear it, even though I'm not a hat person.

6. rowin4kicks

rowin4kicks a man walked into a bar ...

Been a busy last couple of weeks, updated my Rig from x58 ATX to Z87 Mini-ITX and I don't regret it one bit!

Intel i7 4770k
    Asus Impact VI
    Fractal Node 304
    Noctua D14
    Slimline Slot load BluRay RW

Just need to pick up a caddy for the blurray drive now

7. 13eightyfour

13eightyfour Formerly Titanium Angel

Aigle Parcours Iso 2 (Bronze)
    Hunter Lady Balmoral Neoprene (Aubergine)
    Aigle Kids Lolly pop (pink)
    Aigle Kids Lolly pop (Marine)

Decided to buy some new wellies and ended up getting them for the whole family. My faithful Le Chameau Vierzonords will now be a back up/work boot only.

8. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

Not so much a purchase but a new game.

Bestbuy and futureshop were doing a promotion for their used games. Exchange ANY ps3 / 360 / wii / wiiU / 3ds game and get battlefield 4, Call of duty ghosts or Assassins Creed Black Flags for free for 360 / ps3 / Wii. I waited in line for 2 hours for bf4 for ps3, and when I was close to the front they sold out. Online said no pc games, but then the salesman asked if anyone wanted cod or bf4 for pc, so I got bf4 for next to nothing. Traded in a copy of guitar hero aerosmith, which I bought for $3 on boxing day last year.

9. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Very very happy with the mouse. Got six mice now but think I have fallen for this one. Feels very very nice in the hand.

10. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Latest Discworld novel - "Raising Steam".

11. Barracuda_00

Barracuda_00 What's a Dremel?

Gonna pick up the old rc hobby again, Got a kyosho ep500 heli from a friend, now i just need to source one seriusly old sparepart, Pitchslider for the tail. Also need to get some new things for it, including battery, gyroscope, speedcontroller for the motor and maybe new a new set of wings :D

[​IMG]

Also picked up the Night angel trilogy and read it back to back in 3 weeks, if anyone is looking for a great fantasy book i highly recommend it :)

12. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]

Func MS-3, a review sample so practically brand new, for the princely sum of ~£27+ postage.
    Awesome looking mouse, very ergonomic, and the sniper button should be awesome for my needs...

The Roccat Arvo has been sent back ( re: missing foot, and horrible to type with ), so the refund from that will pay for this pretty much.

13. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

Currently rocking an MS-3 myself; it's a brilliant mouse, I find it incredibly comfortable and it's plain wonderful to use, the software for it is also incredibly clean and slick too, easily up there as some of the best software for a peripheral i've ever used.

Only issue might be that it's physically a very large mouse, it's made for people with bigger hands than the usual tiny mice, so it's worth seeing if you can find it boxed up somewhere; the box has this wonderful moulded plastic cover over the mouse itself, so you can feel the size of it without having to open the box.

14. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

That shouldn't be an issue, the bigger the mouse is the better for me, cannot stand short, or low/flat mice- that's why I love my MX1100, very large mouse compared to typical gaming ones...

15. lancer778544

lancer778544 Multimodder

Copy and paste from the social club:

"G700s for me. Logitech replaced my G700 after Sleeping Dogs killed the left click button. The battery life has been dire for both, needing a recharge every night. My MX Revolution and MX1000 before that lasted about a week, maybe more."

If I replace the G700s, I think I'll be going down the Performance Mouse MX route.

16. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Second G500s so I can mod it to go with my rig. It's going to get carbonized.

17. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Having played with both mice and owning a G500s for several months I got to say it has been a joy to use.

Comfortable and ultimately a great mouse.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

18. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

240Gb Intel 520 SSD from the market place time to get a new copy of windows and give my PC a spring clean

19. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

[​IMG]

Ordered this last night for £199.99.

Was setting my Wii up recently and it got me thinking about my kid being able to play on it soon, which inevitably got me thinking "Ooh, maybe that justifies a Wii U soon..." but i wanted to wait for a better price, then Shop.to did a 24hr deal yesterday. Hopefully my order will process OK and I'll be gaming on the gamepad next time the missus insists on Downton-****ing-Abbey.

20. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

[​IMG]

Funnily enough I have just ordered another G700 to replace my dying 7 year old MX Revolution. I have one at home and I absolutely love it. Battery life is massively improved if you turn it off whilst not using it.

Last edited: 12 Nov 2013