1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Photos of your computer

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by [KNIGHT], 9 Jan 2010.

1. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

How about some pics of the 250D Jinq! :D

2. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

It's in hand - I am just doing a bit of tinkering with it to get it 'photo ready'. I should have something fun to show you next week!

3. ceryni

ceryni Idiot

[​IMG]

Getting there. Slowly but surely.

Pentium K G3258 @ 4.3ghz :: MSI Z87 G45 :: Phanteks PH TC14CS
    16GB :: 4x4GB Ballistix 1600mhz
    Lian Li PC-A10B :: BDD :: 120GB SSD, 3TB HDD
    EVGA Sig. 4GB GTX 670 :: EVGA Supernova G2 850W

Last edited: 30 Oct 2014
  4. b1g-d0g

b1g-d0g Multimodder

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is my build.

5. ceryni

ceryni Idiot

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous! I love my case but it does seem to be the worse case in the world for cable management.
    Can anyone just like, re-build my PC for me inc. sleeved cables? lol

6. richythomas

richythomas Minimodder

Rebuilt my computer with new MB, CPU, GFX and M2 SSD yesterday. Those of you with a keen eye may notice a missing cable from the CPU_FAN header for the H100i. This was rectified after the photos were taken when booting the computer and having a CPU FAN error appear. :wallbash:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I would like to do something about the cabling, its as neat as I can make it but I'm tempted to do make some cables (1st time) with a black and red colour scheme to match the rest of the computer.

Although I do like the Corsair 350D, one niggling feature are the 5 1/4 bays when used. I'm forever installing and uninstalling the DVD drive. Probably need to invest in an external DVD RW drive or make modify the blanking plate by cutting each end off and sticking them onto the front of the case, either side of the DVD drive.

7. suragh

suragh Derp

Built my new PC yesterday at work.

I had a real scare with the PC not working, CPU LED was lit red on the board (could only mean trouble). I took the CPU out of the socket and noticed one of the pins had bent... :jawdrop::jawdrop:

I was daring enough to rectify it with a small flathead, I pushed it back in place. *Phew*

Spec:

MSI Nvidia GTX 980
    i7 4790k clocked to 4.8 Ghz :D
    H100i
    Maximus VII Hero

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I ended up using the Fractal design R4 as it's such a sexy case.

:rock:

Last edited: 29 Oct 2014
  8. ceryni

ceryni Idiot

I picked up a good tip for bent pins, use a mechanical pencil without the lead in it, its the perfect size to grip the pin so you don't over bend or hit any other pins! :p

9. jinq-sea

Here we go! It's still a work in progress (as you can see there's only one rad in there and no GPU block), but it's coming along nicely.

[​IMG]
    --
    [​IMG]

I am sort of at a bit of an impasse until I decide what to do with the Graphics Card - I am toying with the idea of a new board in the new year, upgrading from the 770, but I am not sure what yet, and therefore don't want to buy a block for the 770 for the moment.

It requires great dexterity to work on a loop in a 250D though... Shame the cables are so long on the PSU (but that is a project for the very-soon, watch this space).

Last edited: 3 Nov 2014
  10. Hasle

Hasle nohasslemods›

Just a quick mock up to make sure everything is functional before tearing it apart again and fitting water blocks and routing the tubing. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The stuff that's going in it:

[​IMG]

11. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

I like your new avatar :)

That's a nice PC too - particularly the GPU. Of course, I'm biased. But I have the blower version owing to my diminutive case :p

12. jinq-sea

Diminutive cases cheesecake :D

13. jinq-sea

[​IMG]

-and-

[​IMG]

These are awful potato pictures of my watercooled 250D. I need to tidy a few things and take some 'real' photos. After building this, finding that the o-ring on the water temp sensor was knackered, stemming the leak, refilling the loop and tidying up, it looked as though I had been butchering smurfs...

3DMark11 screenshot to follow :)

14. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

Loving that - super tidy and perfect colours IMO. Not "bl00", just a nice, tasteful blue.

15. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

What the hell do you think you are doing Jinq?

16. jinq-sea

Cheers! It's nice, innit. With the assistance of one of our number, I'm making a set of custom sleeved cables for it too. The problem is, the blue of the sleeving is all wrong as I ordered the wrong one :facepalm:

Haha whatever do you mean? Drugs? Or just breeding the green-eyed monster?

Or do you mean taking the CPU's head off with a hammer? That was a bit, um, rear-iris puckering!

I need to make some tinkerings with it, because I don't like the location of the flow meter - it looks a bit daft hanging by the graphics card. Also, the 45mm thick 140mm rad I bought for the front is just a smidgeon too thick when everything is in, so that's off back for a return and I'll have the 30mm thick one. Cue more blue fingers...

Oh, and 3DMark11 Fire Strike - 10814

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/4349858

* For the eagle-eyed amongst you, there was an incorrect score there before. That's from my other, top secret project that Parge knows about.

Last edited: 20 Mar 2015
  17. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

My 110 build with custom wiring.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Runs very quiet and very cool, if only I could get my larger 120 build to do the same.

18. jinq-sea

Nice - what specs?

19. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

It's only lower end gear as it's a lan box for my daughter so she can play the likes of League of legends and five nights at freddies round her friends house.

It has a Pentium G2020, 4gb of 1066 DDR3, a crucial C300 128gb SSD and a Palit 7850 gpu.

I cut and removed a lot of wires that were going to go unused and shortened the rest. They all got sleeved with black paracord just to make it all look neater.

Happily runs those games and we used it for while in the lounge playing the lego games at 1080p.

It's all the old hardware from my CM 120 apart from the 560ti, that case now has a newer motherboard with Bluetooth and built in wireless and a G3258 which I need to have a dabble at overclocking.

For 1080p sudo console boxes they both work great.

20. jinq-sea

Oh nice - sounds good!