1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi The World Of Tanks thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by octoberfest, 17 Feb 2010.

1. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

Had a great game in my new AMX 13 57 tonight as you can see follow :)

[​IMG]

But .....

[​IMG]

Only 1st class with 1369 base XP ?!! :eeek: I have seen Circon and some others to get Ace tanker even with less than 1200 base XP. :miffed:

So in couple of days its must gone higher. Hmmm ... so how much up it went that is the Question? .... I went to wot reply site to find it out..... oh look I find one Ace tanker game which is played today (I am writing this at 21st)

[​IMG]

Fine, thats what I was looking for, so how much base XP require now to Ace this tank ? :confused:

[​IMG]

:jawdrop::wallbash::jawdrop: :wallbash: :jawdrop::wallbash::jawdrop::wallbash::duh::duh::duh:

2. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

Thanks for this !! Good info to start with :)

3. Risky

Risky Modder

Didn't realise how close I was to LT-15. If I'd stayed a live I would have made it!
    [​IMG]

4. legoman

legoman breaker of things

I need to get some motivation to play this again been on off for various reasons, big one being the mindless idiots who play with the principle "im going to go to my favorite spot and not look at the mini map"
    Games I have played ive been loving my little Sherman E2 derping people with the howie and getting abuse from hellcat drivers.

5. Risky

Risky Modder

Jumbo had character, but it's best played in platoon, not particularly with other Jumbos, but any heavy or med, really.

6. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

I picked up the British tier 6 medium the Sherman Firefly a few weeks back. Has access to a decent 17 pounder gun and I have to say, apart from the gun, the tank is average is every possible way but I like it alot, surprisingly!

7. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Very true we used it very well in team battles etc as a rear guard basically chucking things at tracked vehicles because the shell travel time was so long. In normal battles you have to pick where you make a stand, hull down is great you can sit shots pinging off all afternoon from higher tier tanks im using the first turret which has all the armour.
    If im lucky and get top tier i jus troll around derping everything you see its great when you lob a shell and it connects doing full damage to a heavy but you do become their focus pretty quick.

8. Risky

Risky Modder

I tend of hand behind the heavies and pop out to track stuff or finish off low hp cases.

9. Domestic_ginger

Domestic_ginger What's a Dremel?

It changes weekly. One night of the week, either Tues or Thursday its easier than other nights. They gave me bc 155 ace with about 800 base XP. I already had it on a good game though as not to rain on my badges :)

The fact its premium will make it less played. I think new tanks are a little more difficult as they get bought and played with by good players.

The T71 was insane after release; a 2350 odd game didn't net me ace tanker, I needed 2400+. (Not base obviously).

10. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

I know, but point of my post was I missed Aced just for 1 xp !! :D

Never mind done ti today but (yes again but) I missed my 1st ever Pool's medal coz i run out of ammo :waah:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Vetalar

Vetalar *learning english*

Last edited: 25 Apr 2015
  12. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

Unlocked stug (mission one) yesterday and got my first set of female crew (4 of them) which I trained for T37 ...... I know they come with BIA but what I didn't know that they also come with another free crew skill, so you actually got a crew with 2 crew skills, thats really awesome !!

13. Risky

Risky Modder

I'm stuck on LT-15 and HT-7 for a while now, completed the MT, SPG and TD and have 3 of 4 girlie crew in my T95. When (or if) I get the 4th, I might even run it with cola to troll people on the reload!

14. Vetalar

Vetalar *learning english*

That 'girls' trains third perk with speed of first one AFAIK. I place 3 of them on batchat25 line. Now they plays at 13-57gf :)

Отправлено с моего iPad используя Tapatalk

15. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

I given up on LT15 mission, then instead I went for Clicking mission :D

I was thinking same Q, thanks for the Ans....... so getting on 4th skill will be very fast, WOW!!

16. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

17. Risky

Risky Modder

Well the SPG missions are pretty easy, as are the MT ones, TD-15 takes a little more.

18. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

20k Battles :)

[​IMG]

19. ceryni

ceryni Idiot

Anyone willing to play with a newbie? ;P

20. Domestic_ginger

Domestic_ginger What's a Dremel?

PM me in game if you want a few rounds. I'll try not to let you down :/

IGN is the same.