1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 29 Oct 2007.

1. BeeP

BeeP Minimodder

AKG K702's, absolutely loving them. I bought them a few weeks ago but I've not had much chance to use them, the few chances I have got have been brilliant though.

2. GuilleAcoustic

GuilleAcoustic Ook ? Ook !

I own a K701 and absolutly love 'em. They do need a long burn-in time though (over 200 hours). They will only get better and better with time :thumb:.

3. stormbringer500

stormbringer500 What's a Dremel?

This and all pre-loaded ready to go. :)

[​IMG]

4. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

[​IMG]
    I always wondered why the old photos on the walls at my grandparents looked so great. So I asked about it and and my grandmother grabbed this long unused, nearly mint Olympus-35 SP with still working lightmeter (this is quite rare apparently) out of the closet and gave it to me.

What a beautiful camera (with a ridiculously good lens, according to the interweb). They really don't make 'em like this any more.
    Focusing with a rangefinder still feels a bit tricky for now, but I can already tell you could get really quick with a bit of practice. It's quite a clever system.

Instagib likes this.
  5. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

6. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

7. goldstar0011

goldstar0011 Multimodder

Bonnet protector?

Looking at getting one for my Civic once the bonnet is resprayed, so many stone chips

8. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Struggling to find this style

9. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Best bet is either going to be Team Heko or Australian Ebay those kind of thing are very popular out there.

10. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

It's a Ford - Buy a spare bonnet in the correct colour, it'd be easier!

I've not seen good bonnet guards for anything newer than a Series 2 RST.

11. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

Well, technically I didn't buy it. My dad did. And not for me, but for my baby brother (kid's 14 and plays like a demon). I made it clear that I wanted it, but didn't have the loose change, hence me pointing out what may be the bargain of the century to my dad (as a bday present for my little brother): [​IMG]

Just to elaborate: That's a (as the pic says) Music Man Axis Supersport (though the particular one bought has a maple fretboard). Normal retail on those is about 2100 USD. This got picked up in perfect nick for <600 USD

12. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

Oh YUM. That is a lovely instrument. Hope your brother enjoys it!

13. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

iPhone 6 64Gb in Black.
    4Gb Unlimited texts/minutes contract.

First 'new' phone in 5 years. I wish they could just stick the hardware from the 6 into my old 4, as that was the perfect sized phone IMHO

14. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Good choice! I've owned one of every generation of iPhone now, and the 6 is definitely the best yet, a big improvement over the disappointment of the 5S. I had a colleague's 4S in my hands today setting up their exchange mail account and it is remarkable how small it is compared to the 6. My phone is even bigger because it's wearing an Element Case Sector Pro case which adds considerably to the size.

Watching my friend who is tiny and therefore has small hands try to use my phone whilst I was working on hers today was comical, using it one handed was completely impossible for her! :hehe: She's due an upgrade soon because the old 4S is getting very tired and doesn't work all the time, but holding the 6 today put her off one completely. I think a 5C would be much more suitable, another colleague has one and it's a much better fit in her wee hand! :p

Last edited: 19 May 2015
  15. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I'd prefer to have a 5c/s due to size but it makes little sense not going for the newer model when the price difference was so low..

Aaand the fact they've stopped doing a 32Gb model is just evil sales tactics. Hmpf.

16. Unicorn

The size of the 6 has grown on me, and I've become accusomed to using reachability when one handed. I wouldn't go back to a 32GB phone even if they were still selling them. 64GB just gives so much more space for activities! My 32GB 5S was always full.

17. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

[​IMG]
    Issue #159, there will never be another magazine quite like this one.

18. mrbungle

mrbungle Undercooked chicken giver

[​IMG]

19. Unicorn

I'm glad someone got that reference! :D

20. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

Last edited: 2 Jan 2018