1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 29 Oct 2007.

1. Pieface

Pieface Modder

Ahh Bournemouth. The breeding ground of many scummy solar companies.

2. ElThomsono

ElThomsono Multimodder

Hi from Charminster!

I'd suggest visiting the mad Dutch dude in Ringwood but with the works on the A338...

</local knowledge>

I've always wanted to be cool enough to have a Jerry can but it would take me a long time to go through 20L of fuel, so this is my best bet. The plastic ones are just disappointing, and I don't like the way they swell up in the sun.

3. Arboreal

Arboreal Keeper of the Electric Currants

Good point on the swelling...
    You're right on size too, unleaded fuel does not keep well, and is not good for your mower/outboard etc. when it gets old.
    I've just bought some fuel preservative from Briggs & Stratton (~£6 to treat 25L) for my boat tanks.

Thanks for the tip, TOO LATE! ;) I bought a G3258 from TMDD a few weeks ago; I collected it from Ringwood, having travelled the scenic route past Ringwood brewery.
    A nice guy and interesting to talk to (unsurprisingly)

4. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

5. legoman

legoman breaker of things

One of the reverse lights committed suicide on me. Thought worth a punt as I have tinted rears. In the daylight they are already about twice the brightness. No I didnt pay retail (trade card) an no they didnt fit them! My box is labelled as reverse lights. Cant find the image for them though

[​IMG]

6. thom804

thom804 Minimodder

Nice taters she's got there....

On the plate I mean! Well, I assume...

7. Kehoe

Kehoe Minimodder

went on a bit of a spending spree. Witcher 3 Season pass, Legacy of Kain series, NWN series, Gangsters *had to did out my old XP machine for it work* then on steam i got Rebel Glaxaxy, Tales of Zestiria. I need to start completing games once in a while

I want to get the Dragon age DLC thats out still... Fallouts less than a month away i gotta stop buying games cannot remember the last time i completed one lol.

Also purchased allot of models from http://kabuki-models.com/

8. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

I haven't completed a game for years, and I've got loads in my Steam library I want to play, but I'm never allowed on my gaming rig for long enough before I get called back down to the living room.

9. MeddlE

MeddlE Norwegian Blue

Move your gaming rig to the living room then.

10. Behemoth

I want to, but I'm thinking of selling all my kit and getting a gaming Laptop.

11. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

WHAT?!

12. Yariko

Yariko What's a Dremel?

13. Behemoth

I know I think I need shooting !

14. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Been pretty hectic lately, what with Christmas and all. So I ordered everything early. First up some new threads. I like trackies they're very comfy !

[​IMG]

LTD Ed Adidas Star Wars (got loads of it). Bottoms.

[​IMG]

Couple of Tshirts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've also ordered from Tiffany a whopping four times lately. God, I have spoiled my wife rotten this year !

[​IMG]

Then I got her this. It's Moorcroft. Only 2" tall but have had some miniature roses made up to go in it.

[​IMG]

Last week my wife gave me her Asus ROG laptop (Sandy I7, GTX 460) so I needed somewhere to store it during the week (I use it for footy streams on the weekends)

[​IMG]

So I got this for it :)

[​IMG]

Then provisions for Fallout 4. I spent three hours on the phone with Game and have pre ordered the Pip Boy edition. So I needed an arse cushion for those 12 hour sessions.

[​IMG]

And finally decided to replace my yellowing 360 controller that I have had since '08.

[​IMG]

Then about two weeks back my Razer mouse (can't remember the name now, but was £70) decide that it was going to exhibit typical Razer flaws. The right mouse button packed in so I couldn't zoom in when using a scoped gun in any games. Originally I was going to go with the Steelseries wireless mouse for £140 but then I spotted this on Ebay for £39.

[​IMG]

And it's actually rather lovely. Then, just as I thought Mrs Vault Tec was more than taken care of for Christmas her headphones broke so I got her these (cheap on Amazon).

[​IMG]

They were only £35..

And then of course the essentials..

[​IMG]

And a hundred of these. They generally tend to last me about three weeks.

[​IMG]

15. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

I is intrigued. How do they compare to the Nespresso pods?

16. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

They can be a bit ropey. Sometimes you get a small jet of water before the coffee comes, but generally they're pretty good. I would say one in about twenty do the water thing, but concentrated coffee soon follows so they're perfectly good really.

The first time I bought them I got their Colombian capsules, which IIRC were about £35 which I didn't really rate so I just went for the regular medium ones.

I just went to re-order and just bought 48 genuine assorted capsules. I got some with the machine and I really liked the random flavours.

But yes, for the money they're good. Delivery is fast too.

I just need to remember to keep emptying the drip tray on my machine. It just took a wee all over the kitchen counter :S

17. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Hmmm... and they do an intense espresso, so I see. :) Must try.

And yeah, I keep forgetting to empty the drip tray too... My wife keeps forgetting to eject the spent capsule too, which is a bit yucky when I preheat the cups and head.

18. Goatee

Goatee Multimodder

[​IMG]

I am giving up on trying to get a straight cut from a Stanley.

19. ElThomsono

ElThomsono Multimodder

Getting a straight cut from a Stanley is easy, just cut the hose 5mm oversize and then trim down to final size in one cut... whoops, went a bit squint, just roll it over and take the slope off... dang, OK, nearly straight, cant the knife over to compensate for the grind and... bugger, still not straight and now too short. Have you considered cutters?

20. Goatee

Goatee Multimodder

Have you been watching me?