1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hex, 2 Feb 2017.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Voice actress/actor

2. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Oh, I never listen to the voices, is there a story? I thought it was little more than get all the collectables, do the five story missions and any side missions that do not involve the plane, move to new area rinse and repeat.

3. Chris_Waddle

Chris_Waddle Loving my new digital pinball machine

One of the friends I play with, plays as a female character. It's ok, but like the rest, the comments get tired after a while.

As for the earlier conversation, I have definitely died during an interrogation when playing with friends. Not sure about solo though.

As I have completed everything (including the 3 new missions that recently unlocked) , I've taken to seeing how far away I can shoot people from. I'm up to around 630m now.
    It also has the added bonus of annoying my friends as we get hunted if I miss. They are all still working towards game completion.

4. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

How do you measure the length of your shot?

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Once you tag someone it says the distance to them. Furthest I've got is around 500m

6. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Thanks, hadn't noticed that, doh.

7. Chris_Waddle

Too see your longest shot, after going through the cut scenes when loading the game and after selecting continue campaign, you get to the screen that displays your character / friend etc. Instead of selecting launch game, Press B and you will display your characters stats. Your longest shot is one of them, mine is currently 632m

8. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

[​IMG]

506m

MP5 fav weapon whaaa?? P90 is!

9. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

A mere 314m But I have not got the best scope yet. Think I will go and get it after this area.

Edit: Increased my long range kill to 397m on a mission where I had to hack something in a church and this guy was standing on the roof. took a few try's as if you missed you were discovered and failed the mission.

Last edited: 9 Apr 2017
  10. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Vector or GTFO.

11. Chris_Waddle

I managed to get my longest kill shot up to 713m tonight, I'm finding it really difficult to see people at this range now as the best sight I have is x6.

According to my stats, my fav gun is the 556xi (which I think is the llama) and my 2nd fav is the mk17.
    I use the MK17 with a silencer and when it all goes tits up, I switch to the Llama as it's got great stoping power (sadly it can't be modded at all).

What I am disappointed with now is that I can't create a 2nd character (in the Division I have 4 characters), unless I am missing something somewhere that allows me to do it.

Last edited: 11 Apr 2017
  12. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Any particular good areas for long kills?

13. afrasiab

afrasiab What's a Dremel?

this is really a great game with good graphics and better story to play

14. Chris_Waddle

To be honest I just fast travel from base to base till I find a town or better still a Unidad base. The Unidad bases always have guys in towers. If you can get high up on a hill you can try your luck from there.

15. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Will try that.

16. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

PC ONLY Title Update 3.5 Patchnotes:

NEW FEATURES

• Players can request for help now while in down state.

BUG FIXES

• Fixed the fast travel icon not being displayed on the tacmap when using a Steam Controller.
    • Fixed an issue where the screen would flicker when exiting the vehicle while using the Tobii Eye tracking device.
    • Fixed an issue where the game language was not automatically set if the Arabic language was set as the title's language, from the Steam client.
    • Fixed an issue where the game would show an incorrect display resolution in the Video menu if ALT+TAB was used during the confirmation pop-up message.
    • Fixed an issue where the gray screen when the character is downed was displayed in NVIDIA Ansel.
    • Fixed an issue where the 360 screenshot in Ansel had visual corruption if Ansel was used while the Night Vision was activated.
    • Fixed an issue where the Weapon Fanatic achievement was not awarded if the weapon pack item was bought from the in game store.

NARCO ROAD

• Fixed and issue where the screen would flicker when using nitro boost while being detected.

17. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

They got rid of the opening video playing over and over! \o/

Also a .5 patch that's another 6.5GB :/

18. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I finished the game and got all the collectables, cannot think of a reason to go back to it unless the have sorted the appalling flying controls?

19. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

!!! FREE WEEKEND FOR SAM FISHER - WILDLANDS DLC KLAXON !!!

Fisher is voiced by Michael Ironside again <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

16GB update, though.

EDIT: I have absolutely no idea how to do the special mission. No new mission pops up, he just makes a call and tells me not to kill anyone after 9:30... but where do I go?

Last edited by a moderator: 13 Apr 2018