1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

Ha ha I might have to follow suit soon, Rise and Fall is so addictive it needs its own addiction help line!

2. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Fear 2: Which is so linear but good fun.
    Assassin's Creed Origins: Where I am currently riding a camel which is a first.

3. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

New Super Mario Bros 2, Mario Golf World Tour. It's official, I am addicted.

4. Vault-Tec

F.E.A.R 2 is one of my faves. It's an amazing game, just a shame it's a bit short. But yeah, the story really dragged me in and wouldn't let go. It's such a shame that F.3.A.R is so bloody awful.

5. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

I'm giving Cities Skylines another go after having just finished the latest Wolfenstein game. Definitely getting more into it that the first time around...

6. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Basically the only game I've played recently is Don't Starve Together with my gf, fancied playing something today but wasn't sure what, saw a couple of minutes of Kingdom Deliverance (or whatever it's called) earlier on twitch and that got me wanting medieval so reinstalled Mount and Blade: Warband :D

Such a good game.

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

What I need is a mod that adds a timer function so it automatically saves and quits after a set time.

8. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

Yeah. It's literally the only game that can keep me up till 3 am if i am not careful. So addictive. The ammount of times I have said to myself just one more turn and then a bunch of production queues finish or I notice others are nearly done and then a tech or social policy completes. Before you know it 1 turn end up as 10.

9. PaulJG

PaulJG Minimodder

Putting Wayyyyy too many hours in Assassins Creed Origins. Loving it! - and it never seems to stand still.. why the review's I've read don't mention things like the Sea Battle missions, or the Tomb Raiding missions..
    Now I've found out the TV has a built in SteamLink.. I can game on the sofa.. beer in hand! ;)

10. Vault-Tec

4 hours on my DS2 last night. Four hours !

I bought myself Luigi's Mansion 2. It's good fun, but that annoying little bald **** keeps calling every 30 seconds or so. That is annoying. Then I got sucked back into NSMB2 trying to score all 3 big coins from each level.

Honestly, what an amazing piece of kit the DS2 is.

11. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Assassins Creed Origins: Really having a lot of fun with this which is my first real foray into this series, though I did try Black Flag but found combat terrible. Combat is still iffy unless you are on a horse where it really is great fun, far better than Wicher 3 ever was. Great shame you cannot ride the horse though doors as that would make things interesting. You seem to becable to climb just about anywhere which is so refreshing as most games only allow you to climb in predetermined places and how often do we find we cannot get up a tiny hill.
    Loads to do in this game and it is grisly open world, should keep me going until Far Cry 5 is released.

12. dosmel

dosmel What's a Dremel?

Just started playing Dark Souls 3. I find it very challenging so far.

13. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Just too bloody hard had to give up on this game.

14. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Prey. OMG it's system shock 3 and it's really what I needed in my life.

15. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

One of my all time favourites, I am annoyed that quite a few doors I never found the codes for.

16. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

This is ALWAYS my worry. Do I cheat and dig out the code just to see what's behind, or, chance it'll open later in the play-through?

17. Vault-Tec

Have you played F.3.A.R yet? bloody hell that's hard. I got to a rooftop with never ending enemies and gave up.

18. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Years ago yes, might go hack to it but even Fear 2 has taken the backseat now I am playing Origins.

19. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Rise of the Tomb Raider. Epic game, just wish there was more tombs with more puzzles.

20. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I agree and perhaps the puzzles being more challenging. I still miss the series of jumps you had to get absolutely spot on in the very early TR games.