1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Latest Steam & General Gaming Bargains: Read first post!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by AshT, 1 Dec 2009.

1. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Deiland (single-player/adventure/RPG/sandbox) is currently free (to keep) as long as you add it to your Steam account by the 23rd of March 2020.

2. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Watchdogs standard edition free on Epic Games

goldstar0011 likes this.
  3. Paradigm Shifter

Paradigm Shifter de nihilo nihil fit

Thanks; I've had Mini Metro on Steam for ages but never picked up the mobile version. I'll give Tokaido a go, as well.

4. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

5. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

6. oscy

oscy Modder

Undertale is an RPG that makes you think outside the box with a unique take on 'combat'. It gained a fanatical following - think Sonic fanbase mixed with furries. - 10/10 if you like RPGs

Fahrenheit is a David Cage game (think Uwe Boll's talents and racial sensitivity mixed with Hideo Kojima's perviness and messiah complex with added Frenchness) where the choices don't matter with an amazing beginning that soon goes to QTE crap and plot stupidity. - 6/10 for the first few hours (arguably the weakest of David Cage games)

This Is The Police is one of those strategy games where you're (mostly) rushed on a time limit to send resources here and there while events keep happening, trying to juggle them all. It's decent but goes way, way too long. - 7/10

Brothers is an enjoyable but forgettable platformer-ish little Indie story game. - 7/10

Brutal Legend is a game where Jack Black plays Jack Black going into an alternate dimension to defeat demons, which starts off as a sandbox beat-em-up but gets a bit tedious then turns into a strategy game. - 5/10

Pac-Man is a flashy sexy Pac-Man game. - 8/10

VVVVV is one of those indie games where you die a lot IIRC. - 7/10 if you're into that

Agents of Mayhem is a Saints Row spin-off that apprently gets repetitive. (Not played it yet.)

Really they're all games that you can get for less than £2 individually.

7. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

I mean... you're not wrong.

perplekks45 likes this.
  8. Gareth Halfacree

9. andreinuk

andreinuk Minimodder

Just Cause 4 free on epic until 23rd April.

adidan and goldstar0011 like this.
  10. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

Journey and Nathan Drake collection free on Playstation store.

adidan likes this.
  11. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Thanks for that, haven't played the first three on PS4 only back on PS3 - may give them a blast through and then boot up Uncharted 4 again.

12. andreinuk

andreinuk Minimodder

Alien Isolation is £1.50 on steam.

Total War Shogun 2 is going to be free from tomorrow 27th.

GeorgeK and adidan like this.
  13. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Got jc4 for free, played for 10+ hours, crashed and all progress lost plus they changed it too much.

Pile of crap, glad it cost me nothing as nothing lost.

14. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

It felt off to me. JC3 was a lot of big-bada-boom fun, JC4 felt sluggish somehow.

15. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

I'm enjoying JC4 enough but it doesn't have the same draw as the previous ones. I am enjoying the mindless blowing up of stuff but the storyline is sooo cheesy. I think it's easier to rationalise if you imagine you're playing an action b-movie. I'm certainly not going to go back through to do all the challenges etc as I might have done in the past.

16. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

10+ hours before massive technical issues? That is a remarkable improvement over the condition it launched in:p

17. oscy

oscy Modder

This thread is doing a great job of sinking Just Cause 4 further and further down my 'to play' list!

I remember trying Just Cause 3 and stopping after a few hours not just 'cause it was quite hard but the checkpoint placement was tedious and enemies respawned, if I remember right. Was odd as it came off like it was supposed to be a casual mindless fun game.

£1.49 on Humble Store. Not only does it stave off the Steam monopoly but it goes to charity. Other sites seem to be able to undercut Steam again now.

18. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Sam__ and adidan like this.
  19. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

Some good deals on the Epic Games Store at the moment. You can get GTA V for free. You get a £/$10 coupon to use on anything over £14.99.

Anno 1800 is £24.99, with coupon £14.99, damn cheap price for a damn good game.
    Couple of other decent prices on some decent titles.

wolfticket, LennyRhys and adidan like this.
  20. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Fan Fan

GTA V for free is quite something... I'll be picking that up for sure! The Epic store apparently crashed because of the traffic, but I believe they have sorted it out since.