1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - Complete CALL of DUTY WARZONE

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by pccustom, 9 Apr 2021.

1. dan297

dan297 Modder

maybe no candys, but some congrats...for last Sunday :thumb:

pccustom likes this.
  2. riekmaharg2

riekmaharg2 has completed the PowerCore scratch build

Looks epic, great job on the painting and plexi, cool technique with the plant based spraying effect :)

pccustom likes this.
  3. pccustom

pccustom Multimodder

4. 4LIEN

4LIEN Modder

Awesome work! Grande!

5. pccustom

pccustom Multimodder

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There is something rotten in Bit-Tech
    In the competition of Bit-Tech Call of Duty Warzone in July he won together with another Modder (which I esteem so much Nessa) first place with 14 votes.
    Inexplicably Call of Duty Warzone even if at the same faces was declassed in second place, you don't know the reasons for this choice, it would seem that an ex-fair is no longer expected, talking to the bit-tech staff I was told that it was their decision without providing exactly the details, but this is not the point .
    There are years that bit-tech together with Corsair induces this interesting competition and no doubt is a reason for joy and personal satisfaction in making their own modes to the world and the gratification of the much work done in the months.
    This competition is characterized by the opportunity of Bit-Tech users to vote for the favorite mods, therefore a "popular and impartial" vote, this also specified in the regulation, in the absence of other specifications this means that only users can decide to win .. and no one else.
    But obviously it is not so, there are other factors not known to us common mortals who affect this vote and can do nothing but advance hypotheses:
    - Sympathy?
    - Used sponsors?
    - Characters to push because they use sponsored material to advertise?
    - the Mafia?
    - Climate change?
    - Boris Johnson's hair?
    ... I could continue
    As usual the turbid is always more turbid, we modder do not do what we do for money. Bit-tech but with our mods gets visualization, advertising = money [​IMG]
    An extra prize, we don't change our life, we have sponsorships, for the less fortunate who love this discipline the connlysmbling if they buy them, but we keep respect for us modders and you who vote.
    I feel like giving an answer to all those who voted for me and follow me affectionately for years. if bit-tech will still want to select one of my mods for your competition for me it doesn't change absolutely nothing, I will continue to do my worklog for all my loyal followers because they are the most important thing.

thank you to all my followers..

MM

kim likes this.
  6. censored_Prometheus_

censored_Prometheus_ Minimodder

Everything is rotten everywhere, bro.
    It's a worldwide trend today. I like your mod and I voted for it, but nessa has a decent job too. The organizers apparently didn't have a second set of gold medals...
    :dremel::cooldude:

7. ciaognep

ciaognep Minimodder

no okay, bittech has the power to change the rules but not when the game is over ... :miffed:this is very dishonest. what are the reasons? this is new, it has never happened before. sorry but let me say: disgusting.

8. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

Hi Robert

As I advised yesterday, in the event of a tie, bit-tech staff then cast the final vote on what they think is the best mod and this has been the case for a long time. After all, while yes we are staff, we are still part of this community. I also specifically and categorically stated that having sponsors has nothing to do with the decision, not does who you are. It is based on aspects such as, but not limited to; Craftsmanship, Aesthetics, Innovation & Design, Effort and Completeness. This is the same as we ask of anyone voting, when we say in the MOTM article "You should consider originality, execution, and show of skill when voting".

On speaking to one of my colleagues this afternoon about the situation, they realised that you had previously won in February, which as per the rules, makes you ineligible for prizes anyway. See the below section that is on all the MOTM articles:
    "As per the rules, if you place first in a Mod of the Month, then in any future Mod of the Months (or Modding Updates) you get into that year, you won't be eligible for prizes. You can still be picked and win, but it will be honorific instead."

This is something I should have picked up on in the first place, but am still relatively new to this and trying to get the hang of everything that needs to be done. And still need to get the hang of reading, apparently.

So, because of my error, we will declare you joint winner for MOTM July 2021 along with neSSa, but as per the rules this will just be for the honour and title. We will also update the rules post which hasn't been updated since 2017, so the it is clear to all what happens in the event of a tie, and prevent further situations like this.

I apologise for the confusion caused. I hope that this resolves the matter.

pccustom, Jean R built, Yaka and 5 others like this.
  9. MADPC

MADPC Minimodder

Very happy bit-tech has revised its decision codwz deserved first place from the votes received.

10. pccustom

pccustom Multimodder

at milan games week 2021