1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding My Coolermaster Praetorian - Looking awesome now!

Discussion in 'Modding' started by diskreet, 31 Jul 2004.

1. epidemik

epidemik What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]

hey its me ! lollerskates!! :rock:

2. diskreet

diskreet What's a Dremel?

lol, i am getting my 17" monitor today so when that comes in and i get some free time ill post some doom 3 pics of this tiny screen and the new one. till then i need to go to school!!!!!

[edit] got my new lcd. so so nice!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 23 Oct 2004
  3. spinDr

spinDr What's a Dremel?

Hurray a fellow tribes player!

That is a nice lcd. Did it come like that or did you have to mod it, put the border around it etc.

Where did you get it?

Nice clean lookin case.

4. diskreet

it came exactly like it is shown, and read page 2 for the info [towards the bottom] its been said at least twice

5. alter_ego

alter_ego What's a Dremel?

nice job especially with the lcd. im intending on buying a praetorian but i was wondering wthere it comes with all the 5 1/2 inch faceplates or i one missing like most coolermaster cases. also did u buy that window or cut it yuorself?

6. djrusty

djrusty What's a Dremel?

Nice looking box buddy - I too am a fan of Coolermasters with blue lighting. Kinda reminds me of one of my projects.

[​IMG]

One thing I reckon you should change - where you've got a 5 and 1/4 inch bezel and another cut-down one under that LCD; take them out and make a one piece replacement. Would make it look much tidier I'd say.

Really like the white IDE cables - bit different.

:thumb:

7. diskreet

i cabnt do that... the bottom full bezel is over my cd-rom drive stealthing it there. the cut bezel supports the lcd on the sides so its all just fitting barely in there, but i need everything there. i will fiile it better though sooner of later.

thanks for the compliments.

it actually cane with all of the bezel covers (4). yay for them fixing that problem

8. djrusty

djrusty What's a Dremel?

Fair enough, I was thinking you may have had a CD-rom drive in there. Could've still stealthed it with a deeper one piece bezel, but if the cut-down one is a support for the LCD I guess you're stuck with it. Still looks smart anyway.

9. diskreet

thanks....
    you ever gunna change the avatar from the old humping girls to new hotter humping girls?