1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Spider's Web by G69T

Discussion in 'Modding' started by G69T, 15 Nov 2004.

1. MrBurritoMan

MrBurritoMan What's a Dremel?

YEAH if i was rich i would....do....crap ....like that. :grr:

amazing job though!! you are now going to have to tell us how you get access to machinery like that :D

MOD ON!!! :rock:

2. [Tom]

[Tom] Minimodder

I could have the access as well......provided it was during the F1 season. Out of season the company I know (and am good friends with) are doing too much R+D work for various teams.

So why the f*ck am I not making this kind of stuff!

Awesome work dude :thumb: My hat goes off to you.

Last edited: 26 Jan 2005
  3. stigmata

stigmata What's a Dremel?

4. KidModder

KidModder What's a Dremel?

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: WOW homemade case like that you get three jaw drops :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

5. Manitowic999

Manitowic999 What's a Dremel?

I can't see how someone would discredit your work for using a CNC mill. That's just stupid. They don't understand how much work, and design goes into it. I've watched my father make countless personal pieces, and I’ll tell you, it's definitely an art. Excellent work!

6. uvlaptop

uvlaptop What's a Dremel?

Frickin awsome case man me loves :rock: :rock: :rock: On Dude

:jawdrop: :dremel:

7. Kobalt

Kobalt What's a Dremel?

I dont know if this was posted before but man! you should begin to make those for a living, they would sell like cup cakes :thumb:

8. (X)TORNADO(X)

(X)TORNADO(X) What's a Dremel?

All i can say :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

9. SoylentGreen

SoylentGreen What's a Dremel?

how does a cnc mill work? are those water jets i see from the earlier pictures?

10. Headspark

Headspark Minimodder

i believe the water is for cooling, the "drill" bits shown earlyer in this post do the actual cutting.

11. DarkInferno

DarkInferno Minimodder

I'm not sure anybody was trying to discredit the case as its absolutly astounding. It is a tribute to its creator's skills.

However, it isn't a modded case, a wonderfully hand made (cnc work included), custom designed, well crafted case as maybe. but not modded. as it has never once been considered by anybody a complete case and then modified (surely the definition of modding)

Much like those custom made bikes aren't choppers, they are custom bikes in a chopper style, they have not once been 'chopped'.

A fantasticly designed case, I'm sure a lot of effort and skill when into its production. I know I'd be proud of that case. :thumb:

(PS. The optical drives were modded, with spraypaint if nothing else, and if I'm brutally honest they let the case down a little in my opinion)