1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.3 thunderbird cooling

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Shogun, 13 Dec 2003.

1. Shogun

Shogun Banned

thanks alot mate, i owe you big time. If there is anything you need feel free to ask :lol:

2. sco0by

sco0by Mmm pie.

Ok its going out 1st class today - so hopefully you should see it tommorrow/thursday. God bless the office's non-monitored franking machine! hehe

When you see the package it will be very evident that I am paid to play with puters - not wrap things up! :lol:

Let me know when you got it - as I trust royal mail about as far as I could throw em!

3. Shogun

Shogun Banned

thanks matey. il keep my eye on the letterbox tomorrow. :lol:

4. sco0by

sco0by Mmm pie.

Would you belive that after carefully encasing the box in 20m of sellotape - I spotted sitting on my desk the PCI plate for the fan speed control :wallbash:

I managed to slot it into a gap in the box so I think I got away with that one :D

Oh and I hope you have a catflap as theres no way it will fit through an average mailbox! hehe

5. Shogun

Shogun Banned

Arrived today :lol: Get 32C (not on load)on the lowest speed setting. Is working a treat. When her new case arrives i will post pictures . Thanks again :)

6. sco0by

sco0by Mmm pie.

NP - just glad you could put it to good use :D