1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News AMD announces R9 300, R9 Fury and R9 Nano cards

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 16 Jun 2015.

1. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

Three things:

1) Strap an AIO or water cooling to any card and it'll run much cooler, and cost much more than its air-cooled counterparts - that's science.

2) I'm not a user of OCUK forums or shop generally, but isn't the dude who's breaking the NDA and bigging up the card employed by them? If yes, does it not strike you that selling the latest kit in the forums might in fact lead to tangibly increased income for the site and/or Gibbo himself?

3) Harlequin, I don't give a toss what card(s) you run, every single red vs green thread this forum has seen in the past several years has featured you bigging AMD/ATI up whilst rollo fights in the green corner. Call yourselves what you want, but the forums are littered with empirical evidence for my above statement, merely a few clicks away for any determined newbie (and etched into the collective minds of longer standing members).

Yes, yes it does. I can almost taste the neckbeard and greasy T-zones.

2. rollo

rollo Modder

Think I've said before I prefer nvidia no real dout in that one as most know lol

Tags: Add Tags