1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows BF3 Challenge - Bit-tech vs Aria cross community fight! [we won]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by wyx087, 1 Dec 2011.

?

Pooooooooooollllllllll

1. Operation Firestorm

18 vote(s)
    51.4%
  2. Caspian Border

13 vote(s)
    37.1%
  3. Kharg island

11 vote(s)
    31.4%
  4. Grand Bazaar

17 vote(s)
    48.6%
  5. Damavand Peak

5 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. Noshahr Canals

6 vote(s)
    17.1%
  7. Tehran Highway

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  8. Seine Crossing

19 vote(s)
    54.3%
  9. Operation Metro

9 vote(s)
    25.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Landy_Ed

Landy_Ed Combat Novice

Hard to explain. reading through the threads certainly gives the impression of it being friendly, light hearted, but almost every visit to the CPC server I've made feels a lot more focussed, I've even noticed other players commenting along the lines of "admit it, you CPC players are only in for the K/D", and of course some have commented on the forums also that there seems to be a regular occurrence of CPC tags all ending up on one side, though I haven't seen this myself. Last night/early hours this AM I also took the step of joining the mumble server, could see I was transmitting fine but my greeting was totally ignored! I know it's not all CPC players being aloof, some of the chaps I've played alongside on other servers (including our own) and have clicked with & had some fun matches, so it's probably a matter of timing, I just hate leaving matches feeling like I don't want to play again!

I don't feel put out, just feels like a club I'm not a member of & as such a little uncomfortable. I guess the combination of being at best an "average" player coupled with the poor ping & being a relative outsider just makes it less of an experience than I might hope for.

2. nchhabs

nchhabs www.twitch.tv/dracaXL

The autobalancer works quite well so it's rare to have a complete collocation of CPC tags. I didn't hear your mic/mumble chat but usually people click in just fine - recently Pvt Will has been on mumble lately for example. Come back again tonight and see how it goes :)

3. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

I joined mumble during the beta and gave played on the CPC server since it was setup and found the buys approchable. We aren't in this for the k/d hell the guys that debt repair and run away are the losers who don't do their role!

4. Lankuzo

Lankuzo CPC Refugee

Can't make it today sorry guys

5. Lance

Lance Ender of discussions.

Sorry I've just found out my lunch has been moved back and I can't make it sorry.

[​IMG]

6. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

since the patch I'm crashing out at every map change! anyone else got the same??

7. nchhabs

nchhabs www.twitch.tv/dracaXL

Seems to be affecting people randomly - I'm running fine after the last patch, a lot more stable than I was before it. However, ninjacat was saying he could barely get into the game at one point.

8. Digi

Digi The not-so-funny Cockney

A good mate of mine has had the same problem since the patch. What's your setup?

EDIT: WYX, is there an updated team list seeing as we've had 4-5 people bail out by now?

9. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

I'm in today and ready to rumble!

10. Telltale Boy

Telltale Boy Designated CPC Jetwhore

I hate to be one to drop out as well but I've tried multiple re-attempts at downloading the patch and the current attempt is giving me 8-9 hours to go. Needless to say I won't be making it. :waah:

11. Fluidic

Fluidic What's a Dremel?

my squad will probably be orcagt perierO and lord_smuph

you lot can sort the rest out :p

12. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

All set to go, having my tea shortly, got red bull and munchies to keep me going. Dont care who I'm squadded with, it's all about having fun at the end of the day. And Tea bagging knifed people!

13. DevilsShooter

DevilsShooter What's a Dremel?

Hehe ive been practising all week trying not to get knifed. Not looking forward to the bagging tonight. Will be making sure im not alone tonight.

14. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

not much i could do. im sure a few from first group is willing to fill in the gaps for team B.

because Rogan loves his Metro so much, i've moved him to team B (sorry), which has Metro in its map list.

get ready to join the server in 20 minutes, team A. :D remember password is "avb".

15. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

I'll be there, just sorting tea, so may be a smidgen late (6.45)

16. aLtikal

aLtikal 1338-One step infront of the pro's

Around if needed for first game. Already in second game which ill also be in for

17. legoman

legoman breaker of things

I get random lockups during the game, not sure if its the game or my toasty GC, gone down the hardware route first, dropped the GC cards by 6c in idle so never know

18. Telltale Boy

Telltale Boy Designated CPC Jetwhore

Good luck fellas, sorry to not be joining you.

19. DevilsShooter

DevilsShooter What's a Dremel?

I crashed every map change due to UPnP being enabled on my router, dunno if that'll help but worth taking into account also update punkbuster manually if its crashing during changes or punkbuster kicks.

20. the_kille4

the_kille4 Chaos will rule da world.eventually

Well... had a round had some fun... now I'm off to my beauty sleep