1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bit meet (was yesterday).

Discussion in 'General' started by acrimonious, 16 Jan 2005.

1. Kameleon

Kameleon is watching you...

Of all people, I wouldn't have expected you to be bypassing the FS rules, for shame :rolleyes: :p

2. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

thought hiren was taking it off your hands?

3. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

Sorry guys, can't make it.

I've got a confirmation through e-mail that my car has been booked in Saturday morning in Pwllheli for two new rear tyres. :waah:

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

HAHAHA :D Since this was a local thread for local people i doubt you woulda minded ;)

-H- has no money, so he isnt anymore :waah:

5. Piratetaco

Piratetaco is always right

you've only had the car for 2 months and already you've destroyed 2 rear tyres?

unless it was
    / h simpson mode on/ "like that when you got here" /h simpson mode off/

6. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

i wont be present, i never said i would be tbh, but anyway im trashed right now and ill never be able to get on a traing in time to get to there before late and stuff

on a side note: wahey! :rock:

7. KidModder

KidModder What's a Dremel?

That sucks I am in the US Califronia. :wallbash:AND I would enjoy :hehe:

Last edited: 26 Feb 2005
  8. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

insomnia seems to have got the better of me, but provided i get to sleep in the next hour or so i'll still be making an appearance :) (have to get up at 7am :waah:)

looks like we're gonna have 5 or so bit-techers... and i'm propping up the numbers by bringing two random people with me :worried: hope you guys don't mind, but what with everyone dropping like flies nearer the time i guess it's a case of 'the more the merrier' right?

anyhoo, those that are still going, i shall see you soon :thumb:

edit: 5am... oh man, im gonna be dead on my feet...

9. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Also a case of no case / system to put it in :wallbash:

Anyway those that turn up it should be fun :D If only to see acrim sitting there with his wifi arial. Anyway I need to go make a trip to the train station and buy a ticket.

See you all there.

10. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

See you in an hour peeps, spose i better get some brekky then gander down the road :D

11. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

:waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah:

the ****ing bank has supposedly sent me a new cashcard, but it hasn't arrived. seems they've gone ahead and cancelled my old one anyway :grr:

my housemate is at work so i couldn't borrow any cash off him and i've just missed the 12:15 train as i went down to the bank to sort this out... turns out barclays are shut on saturdays.

i'm so ****ing pissed off right now :miffed: i was one of the few who really wanted to go to the meet :sigh:

my mum's on her way over to sub me a few quid, but now the earliest i can get to mancs is about 5pm, and i think most peeps are heading home at sixish. i'm not a happy bunny.

i just chucked my missus this morning too, so i can't even spend the day in bed being naughty :waah: this is a sucky day indeed :(

</livejournal>

edit:
    actually, **** it. i'm gonna rob some money out of mums purse, and get to mancs for 4ish. the nationalrail website has been going a bit mental today, i'm sure there weren't any earlier trains available when i checked this morning.

not such a disaster i guess. i can spend a couple of hours with the chaps down the pub in manchester, and then i'm off to preston to get leathered with an old schoolfriend :D

// all i need to do now is find a new girlfriend and i'll have managed to salvage the day :lol:

12. DeathAwaitsU

DeathAwaitsU I'm Back :D

Thts harsh man, but i have a feeling no1 will be going home at 6 :hehe: The pubs are open till 11 you know ;) .

Death

13. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

i think hiren is heading home 6ish as he needs to get back to notts. not sure what the other guys are up to, but if it's anything like the last meet i went to, everyone will be going home for their tea :lol:

it'll be good to meet the guys, and at least 2hrs won't be long enough for me to get wasted and make a total prat of myself :)

(well, everyone except for me, hiren, and phat that time... :rock:)

14. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

Got back from the meet a few hours ago (yea I left quite early) and it was a lot quieter than I thought it would be. Funny moments include Bindi comparing his character in KOTOR2 to Jesus and me being asked to leave 'spoons. :worried:

Was nice to meet -H- and all of the other guys even if it was only briefly! :D

15. slater

slater Mummy Says Im Special

Are you the new malcs or something? :p

16. fathazza

fathazza Freed on Probation

congrats to you for noticing that after 20 years darren :duh:

17. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

Two years older actually :)

Nah I was just sitting with the rest of the people there at the front of 'spoons, but apparently underage people aren't supposed to be there.

18. Sc0rian

Sc0rian Here comes the farmer

14/13? ;)?

- S

19. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

HAHA :D I made him look like Jesus cause i recon Jesus was a Jedi, and they have a avatar on it that looks just like him.

Was good to meet everyone again, and even MrDT turned up \o/ if only for a lil while. Nice to put names to faces and all that, im gonna go hide in prep for Hiren to get back to his house and post evil pics of me :(

20. acrimonious

acrimonious Custom User Title:

You think you have it bad :worried: