1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming C&C Red Alert 3: Uprising

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 15 Mar 2009.

1. Gunblade

Gunblade The Frugal Chef

There is some digital content that I want to purchase at retail. Red Alert Uprising is definitely one them. I understand why smaller stuff like the titan pack for UT3 is not and the new Fallout 3 content. You would think after a complete history of multiple expansion packs EA would believe it's C&C fanbase is used to getting expansions at the store!

Also anyone else catch the placement of the bit-tech logo watermark in the live-action screen shots? Gave me a good chuckle.

2. Xir

Xir Modder

Not according to the RA3 forums, it happens or it doesn't, legal copy. That's a classic bug for me

3. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

I have really enjoyed the mini campaigns in this, the Yuriko missions are pretty epicly fun, i mean, destroying 20 King Oni's with a single unit and click never gets tireing. The Giga Fortress is also pure class, and i do like the Allies Pacifier, but, you have to use it right, as i found it's range isn't as long as you would expect.
    Best C&C expansion? No, not by a long shot, Yuris Revenge still holds that spot firm, with Generals Zero Hour close behind, but it was worth the money and wait in my opinion.

Sam

4. Paradigm Shifter

Paradigm Shifter de nihilo nihil fit

Doesn't yuri translate as 'lily'?

After playing Red Alert 3 when I last visited some family, I'm completely at a loss as to how or why EA managed to butcher a series I thought was great. RA3 was just... horrible. :(

5. Edvuld

Edvuld Minimodder

Lesbian Hentai/Manga is also called Yuri. I'm betting this expansion lacks it.

6. hyperion

hyperion Minimodder

Well, I was trying to say that I think it's a word play on the RA2 Russian character "Yuri".

7. Xir

Xir Modder

On Steam sale for 2€!!!

Tags: Add Tags