1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Caprica - Season 1

Discussion in 'General' started by UncertainGod, 31 Jan 2010.

1. AshT

AshT Custom User Title

I always said I wouldn't get e-van-gel-ical about it when I eventually kicked it ... :waah: :sigh:

That was 2 years ago and people are still dieing and loses their limbs ... :wallbash:

I have the willpower not to reach for a cancer-stick now and have done since I eventually kicked it, but I still remember the draw I got from watching smokers on screen. In fact I can honestly say I had a twinge last Caprica episode while one of them were smoking on screen - and that likely added to my insta-anger-mode.

I do drink. I'm not going there ... no more ... no ... :nono: ...

No doubt I'll be back in this thread next week when Caprica returns with a new episode labelled "The Smoking Cylons" ... in fact if you watched the last episode then the cylon was kinda smoking in a non-addictive, non-government-controlled way ...

2. GiGo

GiGo was once a nerd.....

Well I did start reading about Caprica, but oh well thread ruined. If your going to shout at each other just PM don't do it on the boards.

Caprica is a good show but a little slow. Can't help but think there is something missing to it.

Regads
    GiGo