1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Crysis: Warhead detailed

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 5 Jun 2008.

1. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Yawn......

2. CowBlazed

CowBlazed What's a Dremel?

Opposing Force was great Iunno what your saying.

3. Zut

Zut What's a Dremel?

Surprisingly awesome!

Will look forward to this one.

4. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

It doesn't matter what you do - Unless you prove conclusively that consoles are terrible and turn everyone into a PC gamer.

Console game sales are on the increase, and are making more money than the PC games.

From a purely financial perspective, releasing on PC only is a negative move.

Piracy isn't helping anyone - The sooner it can be majorly shot down, the better.

5. Breach

Breach Modding in Exile

Should have been called Tech Demo with a story 2: Warhead...

6. n8dude

n8dude What's a Dremel?

I'm happy to see that it's still a pc exclusive, thank you Crytek :)

7. rollo

rollo Modder

Starcraft 2 will sell more copys than any game in recent years. ( mgs4 maybe been the exeption) Every single person you speak to wants that game. Wether it console or pc owner, Blizzard knows how to make games. It will run well on any system in the last 2-3 years. ( warcraft 3 still has a huge online following , More than just about any console game could dream off. Still 4 region servers. With at least 150 + games going at any one time. Also still played world wide in cpl and other competitions.

Console games sales are mostly another version of a diffrent game. Best console game in recent years is ment to be gta4 if you took sales alone. (multiplayer wasnt really a selling point. Grand theft auto games have always had a brilliant story. And a few rekless modes were you can blow up the world( which is fun)

Take a look at the big online games of this year. Can you name one for console that has over 500000 online?

8. Bladestorm

Bladestorm What's a Dremel?

I think this is the key bit going on the feedback from crysis and if they can manage it, they should get a much bigger success rate than they did with crysis. If nothing else, another launch using a slightly improved (performance-wise, not neccessarily graphics-wise) engine a year or two on from the original should help a bigger portion of the market to run it decently, in itself helping sales.

9. 12modderz

12modderz L33T еÐ3!

I hope they fix some of the bugs - people saying that it is too high-specced for the pc to play I am running it on a 9800XT at 1280x960 on low and it runs fine.

Tags: Add Tags