1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress December project - unnamed

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by AT0MAC, 2 Dec 2018.

1. AT0MAC

AT0MAC ~PC ninja~

About the picture quality for now, I try to make them appropriate for the time period about 2010-2013 when this hardware was new.

I was a Mac user back then, so there is a gap in my hardware knowledge this build is going to fill out. Its only the past 3-4 years I have been back to PCs where I belong.

2. AT0MAC

AT0MAC ~PC ninja~

16. December

Started the day by laying down some "pipes", only 1 leak so not so much drama.

[​IMG]

Have I by the way said im using UV lights?

[​IMG]

Also been playing with my toy car, its not the correct blue hue, so am changing it up a little

[​IMG]

Follow along tomorrow for more mods ;)

3. AT0MAC

AT0MAC ~PC ninja~

17. December

[​IMG]

Have started to fabricate the new top panel.
    Have come a little to a standstill as I think its about time I take my painting seriously and need to find a face mask with a good filter. Had quite the headache yesterday so that was not much fun.

Not sure when next update will be, as im a bit dependant on the mask for now.
    But we are not far from the goal so stay tuned ;)

4. AT0MAC

AT0MAC ~PC ninja~

18. December

Sorry I have been little afk, but had some Christmas stuff to do.
    One of being, buying myself a present, a painters mask:

[​IMG]

5. AT0MAC

AT0MAC ~PC ninja~

19. December

Are doing what I can day by day, yesterday I received some stickers to cover a few mistakes on my painted sidepanel:

[​IMG]

6. AT0MAC

AT0MAC ~PC ninja~

20. December

Spoiled my moods by getting a bike stolen.

21. December

Got introduced to the game Ring of Elysium and ended up playing it for pretty close to all day with friends getting a good amount of wins.

22. December

Last christmas shopping done

23. December

Picked up a free chriatmas tree, wrapped presents and a lot more

24. December

Pleased with I named this thread December project, and not christmas project.
    Everything did not go as planned, but the month is not over so I might actually still be able to turn it on before new year.

Taking a small christmas break with family, so no work will be done the coming days, but Ill be back later with more mods.

Merry Christmas

[​IMG]

7. AT0MAC

AT0MAC ~PC ninja~

[​IMG]

Almost made it possible in December, but not fully finished. Hit a few roadblocks on the way and now the family is back home from their long holliday, so im again workerant, houseowner, family dad and husband - bit of a puzzle to be modder on the side, so I will return with more progress whenever possible.
    Its not like I actually need this pc, this build is purely because I can sort of thing...

See ya'!

8. kim

kim Active Member

modding is art, it's not answering to a need, unless needs of pure creativity, happy new year for modders...

9. AT0MAC

AT0MAC ~PC ninja~

Agreed! Wow surprised actually someone gets my point of view too :) mad props to you