1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Design me a car door magnet and Win!

Discussion in 'General' started by TheGreatSatan, 3 May 2015.

1. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Member for 17 years!

The Winner is: LennyRhys!!!

2. naspas

naspas Banned

Congratulation LennyRhys! TGS is LennyRhys stands for both first and second prize?

3. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Fan Fan

Oh wow... quite surprised by this! Thanks TGS, and it was a great experience participating. :thumb:

4. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Multimodder

Well done Lenny

5. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Member for 17 years!

I quit the job yesterday, but I'm still awarding the prize. No, second place, but Cookie Monster would have been it for me. Thanks guys

6. naspas

naspas Banned

Ken.. It is still your generosity that you quit the job and still giving the one prize.. I really appreciate it. take care sir

7. naspas

naspas Banned

I didn't understand. Cookie Monster did what for you??

8. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Fan Fan

It is really generous of TGS to follow through with the prize given the circumstances, and I am very appreciative of this gesture.

Naspas, I mean this in the nicest way possible: you have only 5 posts in this entire forum, all of them in this thread, and having not won the competition or indeed been awarded second place, you appear to be questioning TGS's judgement. Please just leave it be.

9. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Multimodder

Well that sucks, hope you have something else lined up so I can get some more free stuff. Just as a heads up I'm feeling the need for a full upgrade, so mobo, CPU, RAM and GFX cards next time please. :D

There was a 2nd place prize, he would have awarded me it had he not quit the job is the way I read it. He's awarding 1st place and sending the SSD at his own cost.

10. naspas

naspas Banned

LennyRhys! I really apperciate TGS.. Actually my english is weak so I didnt understand the lines that's what I ask.. I am not looking for the prize.. I already get gift from TGS.. Dont spy on me that how much comments I have and only this form.. You will get your prize.. Dont worry man.. I already knew that he quit his job and the prize which was promised by his owner is now sending by him by his own. Just didnt understand the line bcoz of my bad english and thats what I want to know.. so Lenny dont spy on others and stay on your limits and stfu

11. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

naspas - that's not exactly polite - please refrain from telling other users to 'stfu' - consider yourself warned.

12. naspas

naspas Banned

LennyRhys my advice to you.. never spy on other ppl.. and dont call help by mod. if you behave good than it will be good.. and stop worrying a lot.. you will get the ssd and dont boot polish.. i check your previous comments that you are fighting to other ppl also. this is not good.. i think you are worried bcoz you are getting first time in your life.. so i can understand how you are feeling.. but i have many wins on designing contests.. one thing you must learn first.. always behave and keep calm.. if you dont beehive and show your nature.. it will explore you..

13. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

lol that made sense so you beehive and buzz off :hehe:

14. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

My hammer is itching...

15. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Congratulations, Lenny!

Some tool on tool action? :lol:

16. Teelzebub

They do special shampoos for that mate ask your doctor :thumb:

17. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Fan Fan

Thanks Spreadie. :)

Naspas - I didn't ask for any mods to help, nor did I report your post (or the lovely visitor message you left on my profile, which, for the record, is public).

I just didn't want you to spoil what was otherwise a civil competition thread, but I guess it's too late for that now.

18. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

...and that's enough of naspas. The Visitor Message (which I hadn't spotted before) was enough to tip the balance in favour of the BanHammer.

What a shame a nice thread got derailed by a not nice person. I hope his ban will give him the focus he needs to learn how to beehive. ;)

EDIT: 'gratz to you LennyRhys, and as always, big reppin' to TGS for giving away the prize! :D

Last edited: 30 May 2015
  19. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Good moaning, I was just p*ssing by the door...

20. Teelzebub

Wow he's a real nasty piece of work, as far as I can see just because he didn't win. How long a ban did he get?

Last edited: 30 May 2015