1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Displays dual display 1 x tn panel

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by RichCreedy, 7 May 2012.

1. RichCreedy

RichCreedy Hey What Who

2. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

3. Mac_Trekkie

Mac_Trekkie Source Engine's #1 fan!

We have a 46" autostereo monitor that works the same way for work. It's terrible for 3D. Absolutely terrible. For this purpose, unless you sit EXACTLY in the right spot, you're going to get image leaking and distortion and color washout, nay, color destruction. 3D without glasses will come along, but it won't be using this technology. And for this purpose, the Sony Playstation 2 player screen is better than this tech, as you don't get your colors wiped out if you move 2 inches and you can sit next to the other player.

4. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

Doesn't some car have this already? One for the driver and the other for the passenger.
    Don't get me wrong, it's really cool, but on a desktop environment... but now, instead of having a nice image, you have 2 really crummy ones.

5. RichCreedy

RichCreedy Hey What Who

the car one is based on a patented parallax barrier, this is based purely on the way TN Panels work

6. TehKrak3n

TehKrak3n What's a Dremel?

While it does look nice - I agree a single crisp image is prob better than 2 crap ones - I imagine viewing angles are limited as well

7. Lance

Lance Ender of discussions.

The Range rover has it. Film on one side sat nav on the other.