1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Films DVD storage of the larger kind...

Discussion in 'General' started by Fishlock, 4 Jan 2009.

1. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

I moved my CDs in to wallets and ripped them all to FLAC a few years ago after running out of storage. Cases in some boxes in the garage. Stopped buying films until bluray is more sensibly priced and lovefilming it until then, I've filled my current shelving anyway (Ikea Enteri, sadly no longer made, as I wouldn't mind another)

Media storage is a goit, but Ikea is an absolute winner when its needed.

2. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

Be lucky your not my mother... she buys tons of dvds and we easily have 800... we have dvd chest upstairs that opens, plus 2 large filing cabinets (length, not height) with 2 drawers, so we have 4 full drawers, plus our tv's shelf is filled with them stacked, plus we have more in boxes waiting for more storage space, plus in our basement we have a door that covers a shelf for dvds and that is full, except 1 shelf which has our wii games, controllers, and accessories....

Also, be thankful they aren't VHS's, my parents have around 500 or so of those, and there just in those large plastic rubbermaid containers since we don't watch them, but they aren't worth much money...

3. notatoad

notatoad pretty fing wonderful

if you really want to save space, throw out the cases and keep them on spindles.

4. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

I upconvert all my DVD's to 1080p. :lol: