Ear Piercing: Weaving?

Discussion in 'General' started by [Tom], 22 Mar 2005.

1. robbybertu15

robbybertu15 <b>needs a job</b>

Who in the right mind would actually do that? It looks gross.

2. [Tom]

[Tom] Minimodder

Nope- London Piercing Clinic. London is easy as you say, but I have the benefit of a tourguide in Croydon- and he recommended LPC in the first place. Thanks for the thought though- Penksi any ideas?

3. dom_

dom_ --->

still the lpc in croydon is in a not so nice area, but saying that i have no experience of it inside. Could be a palace for all i know :D

if its a good piercer then just check out inside too, if its clean and he changes his gloves a million times then it cant be all bad.

4. Da_BaCoN

Da_BaCoN Minimodder

really? there's an age limit to genital areas that's different from other piercings? in the states, it's all 18+ and you're good to go.

obviously many people don't think it looks gross. and many, many people in their right mind do this and far "grosser" things (just look at myself and our favorite penski!!)

5. Xenred

Xenred What's a Dremel?

ahh but how did he know i am? :p

6. penski

penski BodMod

VoidedWarranty - I was talking to Milkshake about the ear/gun thing :)

Da Bacon - in the US, legislation is entirely dependant on state and sometimes even local bylaws. Some places are 16 (and 18 or 21 for nip/genital), some are 18 for everything...It gets hella complicated as soon as you get into anything more 'serious' than popping a ring through someone's earlobe...in some places, piercing with needle is *technically* illegal :/

Milkshake - I'm from Berwick, I've lived in Newcastle for two years, before that I travelled to Newcastle College from Berwick for two years, I'm heavily into piercing and know that DWU will pierce anyone anywhere with no/few questions...It isn't hard to draw conclusions.

;)

*n

7. Xenred

Xenred What's a Dremel?

Oh i see :wallbash:

and your wrong about the anywhere thing, mate asked for his lip and they wouldnt do it, lol then me and someone else asked if we could have a prince albert :( they refused :lol:

8. [Tom]

[Tom] Minimodder

Ahh right, sorry man. You actually amaze me with the amount you know, it's like a bottomless pit of information.

Dom- It seemed alright inside, very clean, and the staff seemed to be good at what they do.

9. penski

penski BodMod

Wait until you're 18 and go to Hype for a PA.

*n

10. Xenred

Xenred What's a Dremel?

Ouch, they can stick their needles up there A*** not comin near my goolies with em :lol: allthough i wanna get the 4 down the side of ma ear done again and ma lip :p :D