Electricity

Discussion in 'bit-tech Folding Team' started by chin913, 14 Oct 2009.

1. leexgx

leexgx CPC hang out zone (i Fix pcs i do )

i really loved bf2 Special forces, in are group we used to play it all the time i have clocked up 1000 or so hrs on that game,
    what did BF2 in really trashed the community when they made 1.3 patch that made an server side crash bug that would restart the BF2 server client every 1-2hrs it taken them 6-8 months to fix it (they did not bother looking at it until bf2142 was out as they had to fix it as 2142 had the same problem in beta as it was based of the same code)
    now 1.50 is around it seems ok now but going from COD4 feels very strange the hit box on the game still fun thought (just put it back on now)

2. chin913

chin913 忍び So say we all

Well on my days off work when I have them :) you cant beat a game of unreal 3 and a few beers still rather a lot on the server considering its been out a while even the old 1st unreal is rather busy .......Now that my folding has slowed down a wee bit I tend not 2 worry as much about it so I have been doing more gaming and other things ie downloading .............all legal of course :lol::lol::lol:

3. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

My average Utility bill is about $275/mo and that is without a folding rig running!
    $0.135 kW/h and 1350sqft of home.