1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Films Favourite film

Discussion in 'General' started by kukuruza, 13 Oct 2009.

1. freedom810

freedom810 Minimodder

Keep an open mind and the movie truly inspires.

2. gnutonian

gnutonian What's a Dremel?

M. Pure awesomeness. One of the greatest films ever in every way (story, cinematography etc). And (as a smoker myself), everybody ****ing smokes in it! Seriously though, it has everything you (I, anyway) could ever want in a movie. Easily one of the best movies ever (I stand by that statement, but to be fair: back then, the film competition was a lot less than it is now).

Metropolis: a prediction of the working class slaving away purely for the profit of the political elite. Oh wait, that's exactly how it is now, which only adds to its awesomeness.

Modern Times. Kind of sad but mainly hilarious.

Monsieur Verdoux. Chaplin seducing, stealing and killing because no one cares for the little, tax-paying man. Simply great.

Man, I was born in the wrong era :hehe:

On a sidenote, I'm glad this weird thread turned into some good movie advice!

Last edited: 18 Oct 2009
  3. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

Fritz Lang Metropolis is a classic everywhere. The original is great to watch. Not so good with the added music. Not needed.

Only Bit-Tech forumites can turn a spam post into a real thread. Go B-T!

4. Combinho

Combinho Ten kinds of awesome

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Pulp Fiction yet, so I have done so. Lord of the Rings is amazing. Gladiator is just brilliant. And finally, The English Patient is one of the most moving films you'll ever see.

5. Mr Flibbles

Mr Flibbles I'm not part of the solution....

+Rep this film is amazing,

and so glad when crazy lady was killed in the supermarket I actually yelled "YEAH" and the weird spiderthings - truley epic film, no reason behind it

also a film I found while I was at Uni - House of Cards - nice interesting film about confidence scams and short cons

6. willowthewhite

willowthewhite Minimodder

It's been on the Sky player for a couple of months now, I was expecting a s**t film so hadn't bothered watching it, but because of the recommendations here I decided to give it a go, having just finished watching it I would like to thank you as I probably would never had bothered with it, and would've missed out on a good film, not the best film I've seen but certainly one worth watching.

Why did it have to take so long to bump her off?

7. SpaceBaby

SpaceBaby AKA: Stophon

braveheart is my fav film of all time