1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girlfriends

Discussion in 'General' started by Shadow6363, 4 Dec 2002.

1. relix

relix Minimodder

I had a couple of kisses of death in my oh so puny little lifetime...:sigh:

but it's actually very interesting to have a lot of female "just" friends. I go to a small school (only 200 pupils for 4 years (the last 4 of highschool)), and I have a female "contact" in every year :D. It's very nice, you can ask them for tips, and help, and names of people you like the looks of :). Also, if you spend time with them, you start learning more how girls "think", so you can also use that. Also, a good thing is become good friends with one of her best friends. She then can introduce you to her and stuff.

Well, I do have to admit that I haven't had a girlfriend for 16 years, which equals the time I've spent on this earth.

I wish you good luck, my friend :)

2. Shadow6363

Shadow6363 What's a Dremel?

wow, i never expected so many of you to care to actually make this two pages, i must thank all of you, you are the best:clap: , right when i started this post, she got a boyfriend, so being who i am, i shall just wait till she breaks up with him, and then try, i am trying to get in a moment when i am semi-close to her, so that i may say hi, as always, replies and comments are both needed and welcome
    good day and happy modding

3. Koing

Koing What's a Dremel?

your not going to score or date her UNLESS

read what I think:D
    confidence, style, humor.

If your lack these 3 then you are buggered!

You first have to be confident about YOURSELF first. When this comes you can do what you want and you are much more likely to be in places with people to meet other people.

Style. I'm not talking about loads and loads of pricey some ridiculous clothing. Just go down the shops and spend that *bit* extra to buy stuff that YOU think looks *nice* and *stylish*. Look at what other people in the street are wearing. If you see a guy that has nice clothes and carries himself well. Well imiate him and use that to help build yourself YOUR OWN style. Change the bits you don't like of what he is wearing.

Humor. I tend to believe that more confidence people are more funny. This will come if you are confident.

Hit the gym. This is a good way to get confident. Then when you feel good and confident about yourself then it all falls in to place.

Start to talk to girls and make friends and then its plan sailing with meeting other girls.

4. Shadow6363

thanks man, more good advice, as of right now, i have been asking my parents for a gym membership for christmas, but they say it is too expensive, dont have a job to buy my own, but i am currently doing 100 situps a day to keep me in shape for soccer, never thought it was a confidence builder, your last item may be one of my problems, i am not that humorous, i also suppose i lack some confidence, few people ever tell me i have done a good job or anything also not talking to girls for 5 years, has caused my confidence level to drop, but once again thanks for the help, and as always comments and replies are needed.
    good day and happy modding.

5. Koing

Koing What's a Dremel?

grow some balls man

first up the 100 setups a day are crap.

They'll only make your abbs trimmer. If you want a 6 pack then you have to make each rep of the sit up harder. = Do them weigh weights. SO hold a dumbel on your chest and do them etc.

I'd suggest doing press ups, using close grip, bit further out and far out.

Pull ups are great.

Do squats and do tuck jumps.

How old are you?

The Football (soccer for you states people!!!) is great exercise.

Just feel more and be more confidence if you can. Even be cocky girls love it but always *joke* about it so you don't *seem* too COCKY they'll love it. Seriously man took me a while to get as confident as I am now. Be sarcastics.

If your school has any team sports go sign up for them. You will get a mention etc and you will feel better and be more confident.

6. Shadow6363

first off, im confused about what you mean by making each rep harder, do you mean i should place a weight on my stomach while i do them, and do them over that, or should i push on the weight or what, as for press ups, do you mean pushups, might be called different in U.S., what are squats and tuck jumps, and since i dont have a gym and am tall, there isnt really anywhere i can do pull ups, i would like to though, i just turned 15 years old, and i havent tried out for school soccer because of my lack of confidence, signed up, but quit before tryouts, our school is ridiculous, u must run 2 miles in 12 minutes, sure i can do that, but i dont know what else they have in store for me, once again, thanks for the help, sorry for asking so many questions about the exercise, i havent been doing much lately, so i am not up with the terms, u can e-mail me the crud if you want at Shadow6363@hotmail.com , or the various im methods, which can be found in my profile so we dont fill up this thread with exercise tips, btw, for those who have said i shouldnt change myself for her, i am mainly doing this exercise to keep in shape during winter and as always, comments and replies are nice

Last edited: 7 Dec 2002
  7. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

gg in asking :D

dont ever stop being a nerd ! being a nerd is what makes life sweet :D the way, we can sort of, talk to rudees, turn our back and make loads of fun about them, and they are none the wiser. Use some sort of wittisism to their face, which totally makes them sound like an idiot, and they dont pick up on it is one of my day perks :)

if you are in her lessons you have some kind of grounding, make up some excuse to sit closer to her. All teh girls i like arent in my classes and so I feel like if i go up to them they will think im a NATAAAAAAAAAA :) and what ever you do, dont make eye contact with them and then quickly glance away, then you have to run somewhere and you feel dead uncomfortable :)

Yeah, give her a christmas card, thats a good idea :)

8. Shadow6363

alright, being the geek that i am, i am very shy and will most likely not say hi unless we run into each other, so any of you have ideas on how i could write and give her a holiday card, comments and replies are welcome
    oh yeah, happy holidays

9. Aswethinkweis

Aswethinkweis Banned

alright well Im new to the forums, I'm not much of a forum person, more of an IRC'er ... and i read this thread, and i know im a bit late posting, but oh well Im gonna post anyway.. I just wanted to give you one little piece of advice.. its the best advice anyone has ever givien me in my life, so im passing it on to you, and here it is;

make an ass out of yourself.. everyday.. especially in high school. im a Junior this year, and for the first two years of high school i was an anti social moron.. this year ive made an effort (all of which have been succesful) to make an ass out of myself at school everyday.. and Im much happier for it, if you can take things with a grain of salt, and just really not care what people think of you, people will think youre a fun person, and theyll like to hang out with you.. so basically.. a sense of humor is really what it boils down to, its the most magnetic trait you can imagine.. and just remember.. if you make an ass out of yourself.. and someone gives you sh*t about it... f5ck them youre not gonna see em ever again once you graduate high school.. so yeah... maybe thatll help, maybe it wont.. oh and one more thing,, just go up to the girl and say hey, yah know i never really talked to you much, but id like to get to know ya sometime, and then ask her for her number.. if shes says no.. f5ck her it was never meant to be, and if she says yes, badass, youve got yourself a hot friend to hang out with and hopefully take it a bit further later on ;)

dunno if anythin i said makes any sense, but i dont really care, if it did, sweet hope it helps ya, if not... i dont really care :p~

10. Shadow6363

thanks man, i like your atitude, if nothing else works, will try it out, welcome to the forums, u offer good advice
    good day, happy modding, and happy holidays:clap:

11. Aswethinkweis

Aswethinkweis Banned

glad my advice was good for something bro, feel free to PM me if ya want to, or talk to me on irc, im always on irc.enterthegame.com #Phaz0r-T3ch #Virtual-hideout #rabidhardware #deviantmods .. and keep us posted on your quest to hook up with that girl ;)

12. penski

penski BodMod

sarcasm works wonders

'yeah...i'm actually hung like a squirrel' has worked twice - second time we ended up seeing each other for 11 months

*n

13. Aswethinkweis

Aswethinkweis Banned

you have got to be kidding me...

... oh fack why the hell not.. im saying that to at least one girl tommorow...

14. Ubermich

Ubermich He did it!

here here! :lol:

15. Aswethinkweis

Aswethinkweis Banned

where where ? WTF? eh? errrmm...

16. Phire

Phire Performance-PCs.com

Dont think you're so cursed. I have what ppl call the 'gift of gab'
    BUT nothing like gettin overconfident and getting shot down :/
    So just walk up to her and say whats up. Remember, if you're there for her when she has relationship troubles, then sometimes you can get in!

We're cheering for you ;)

17. Aswethinkweis

Aswethinkweis Banned

well you can either get in.. or like in my current situation lose one of your bestfriends :(

Last edited: 11 Dec 2002
  18. brianpodskalny

brianpodskalny ladies night!

girls do make the best friends though.

something that you discover when you get a little bit older. you need to be comfortable with girls in general or you will have a very hard time being comfortable with her.

another thing, friends you can make for life, but girlfriends are different for some reason. try to be her friend first and if you both want it to happen it will.

and btw sex screwes everything up for ppl your age. not just the physical risks involved, but the emotions involved. i dont want to see anyone repeat my mistakes. when you do finally do hook up with someone do not start the sexual contact! you can touch whatever you want just as long as it isnt something that covered by underwear. of course if she jumps on you then you can wander a little bit :clap: (anyone feel the pent up sexual frustration here?)

19. ReversaL

ReversaL What's a Dremel?

just a lil bit of adive for when u become her friend... if you realy want to be her BF, then you dont realy wanna stay as her friend for too long, make it clear you want her as a GF.. otherwise the friendship thing will go on too long and it will never happen because it would be very awkward

20. penski

penski BodMod

to counter this:

sex is bloody brilliant - it's a great activity

if you get with her and everything's cool for both of you then have sex - it's not a huge deal to lose or keep your virginity but sex is *so* much fun

don't feel bad about what others say - if you both want to do it then do it

have wild, consensual sex

use lube, use toys, use the contents of the fridge...do whatever feels right as long as you're careful and never do anything which the other person is uncomfortable with

i.e. don't play with her b00bies for a little while then crack out a flightcase full of 'accessories' :p

*n