1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A/V Good show, Corsair!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Yslen, 23 Oct 2013.

1. Yslen

Yslen Lord of the Twenty-Seventh Circle

The point of this thread is simply to highlight the excellent customer service that I've just had from Corsair.

My SP2200 2.1 speakers broke, just within the two-year warranty, so I returned them. They contacted me to say they don't have any left, but for $50/£30 they'd replace them with the SP2500 instead.

They arrived today, and they're really excellent, definitely worth the £225 RRP, let alone the paltry amount I've paid for them (<£70 all in).

Thought I'd share!

2. jizwizard

jizwizard Modder

What are you running them off

3. Yslen

Yslen Lord of the Twenty-Seventh Circle

An EMU 0204, which is actually excellent, if you excuse the awful, awful driver support.

The headphone amp in the speaker control unit, for those interested, is rubbish, but I didn't expect it to be anything special.

4. davefelcher

davefelcher What's a Dremel?

I was also pleased with Corsair when my keyboard stopped working. Just before I sent it back it started working again but they still replaced it without issue.

5. AlienwareAndy

AlienwareAndy What's a Dremel?

I have nothing but good to say about Corsair.

6. skunkmunkey

skunkmunkey Minimodder

Neither did I until the time came when something broke that wasn't covered by warranty....

7. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Never had a problem with Corsair myself, sent a SSD that died after 6 months and it was replaced within a few days.

I also sent back a Corsair headset which broke just outside of warranty and they replaced that as well.

I lost the screws and mounting kit for my h80 and they sent me a free replacement kit.

I have had nothing but good support from them, to the point where I will now only look at Corsair for my SSD's and also my next PSU will be a Corsair when I do a rebuild.