1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good spot for a honeymoon?

Discussion in 'General' started by Monkeyboy, 30 Jan 2004.

1. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Minimodder

NYC doesn't appeal to us either. SF is starting to look good too. I think my dad's GF's brother has a condo there...
    Nobody voting for Hawaii?

2. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Minimodder

OK, it's been decided. Hawaii. Turns out my dad's airline codeshares with Hawaiian Airlines, and can get us a great deal.
    Thanks for all the great ideas though folks.

3. kiljoi

kiljoi I *am* a computer king.

Anything shown by Penski will likely break up a relationship.

4. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

Everyone goes to Hawaii... Why not do something a little different like an inland Alaskan cruise?

5. Hepath

Hepath Minimodder

I just got back - well 4 weeks ago from my honeymoon in Mexico. I went to Playa Carmen about 30 mins from Cancun.

It was fantastic - hotel was 5 star and EVERYTHING was included! That's EVERYTHING - even the darn mini-fridge in the room! Wifey put on 10lbs drinking pina-colada. Fantastic - show were a bit naff; but trips to the Mayan ruins were excellent! As was swimming with dolphins.....

I have also spent inumerable weeks in the Canadian Rockies - (god I want to work there!) That's Banff, Jasper, Yoho etc, in fact all around the BC/Alberta border. With excursions into Vancouver, Lake louise, Kamloops etc. I can heartedly recommend either motelling it, or even going to the YMCA's which although {were} predominately dormed had family rooms that couples could use if not booked.

FANTASTIC

Personally I dont recommend Weston-super-Mare, the mud is deep this kind of year to get to surf 2 miles away at high-tide. Then again -- its deep all year! :hehe: