1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

got milk?

Discussion in 'General' started by squeck, 8 Mar 2005.

1. uwannabigmak

uwannabigmak What's a Dremel?

it isnt that easy to find foods that dont contain any traces of peanuts. my school recently enrolled someone who is severely alergic to peanuts, and 85% of the foods changed (for the worse:()

2. jezmck

jezmck Minimodder

It's worse than that: the front of the packaging has a picture of a sparkling oven and on the back it says 'not for use on ovens'! (though that's going to be changed soon)

3. I'm_Not_A_Monster

I'm_Not_A_Monster Hey, eat this...

a kid in my area is severely allergic to peanuts (they are deadly in extremely small traces to him), so what dies the school do? ban all peanuts on campus, you are suspended if you have nuts on your person. they spent so much money changing recipies of school food, hiring more yard supervisors to enforce the new laws, and mailing letters to parents warning them about this child.

evidentally he can go into seizures from touching a doorknob that some kid touched with peanut butter on his hands. they spent more than that kid brings in each year (something like $10 more a day than the state gives the school for him being there), i could have saved so much money for the school(even after being handsomely compensated for my brilliance) by simply buying a $5.00 pair of gloves. problem solved.

no other child could get the menu changed by simply being allergic to a food. there are lactose-intolerants that get the hersey squirts whenever they get within twelve feet or milk (maybe an exaggeration), so they drink something different. that kid needs to bring food from home if he has a special diet like the rest of us.

4. logan

logan flashback!

Can't remember the comedian who said this:

"Kids at school found out I was allergic to peanuts. They used to hold me up against the wall and play russian roulette with a bag of revels" :hehe:

5. KelticFox

KelticFox What's a Dremel?

I think it was Lee Evans

6. logan

logan flashback!

Bloody hell i hope not! Normally can't stand that guy's comedy! (but I have a sneaking suspision you're right) :eyebrow: :wallbash:

7. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

we had a girl transfer to our high school who was severely allergic to latex.....there went our halloween fun.

i've also seen schools spending MILLIONS of dollars to add stuff for the "mentally challenged" students. now i'm all for them having a right to be taught in the same school as "normal" kids (albiet they're in their own class rooms and never associate with anyone) but when it causes the mass to not receive new books or things that NEED to be fixed in the school to not be, it's going WAY too far.

8. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

See, now that just wouldn't have happened if he had had a Dremel! :dremel: