Sponsored by Coolerkit.dk Alright, here we go... Been planning this one for a couple of weeks or so. Those of you following me on Facebook would probably already know what I'm talking about, but let me explain it to all of you. See, I'm waiting for this kind of special case so I can begin my next casemodding project, but it won't get here until early may - as I've sold the case from Project: Nutman I'm stuck with no case or anything. Since I really want to start testing/optimizing/overclocking the hardware that will go into my next casemod, I need a testbench. And I don't want to pay for a factory made bench, so I'm going to make my own. After all, I AM a casemodder. Having learned something from my previous projects (yes, I know... I learned SOMETHING. Weird, huh?), I began planning ahead. Wait, let me say that again: Planning ahead..... hm, feels weird in my ears, those words... I downloaded Google SketchUp, some models and had a go at it - and, before I knew what had happened, I had the first couple of concept images: The first image is the initial design for a radiator holder for the bench. But I found it too flimsy, so I began working on a simpler, but more solid design - see images 2 and 3. Henrik from CUDS is going to help me once again with cutting some parts - he will be cutting the radiator holders and various other bits 'n pieces. See, I want this bench to be able to accommodate for a nice watercooling setup, so I'll be fitting 2 radiator holders on it, both being able to hold up to a 360 mm. radiator. These radiator holders will also act as sides and, in-directly; feet. The initial design of the entire bench looked like this: I added some some SSDs, some case feet ("Micro" case feet by MNPCTech), Bitspower fittings, a graphics card and some metal bars in the bottom to make the bench more sturdy: I felt like I was almost there, but I wasn't too happy with the location of the SSDs, the reservoir and the pump - and I also thought it looked kind of stupid with that open floor, so I moved the SSDs under the floor, created a new res/pump bracket and installed a full floor: Also cut a hole for cable routing: At this point I really liked the design: But then I discovered that the cable routing would look much, much nicer if I turned the mobo tray 90 degress, so that's what I did. Oh, and I also added watercooling tubes for the looks and constructor a more sturdy bracket for the reservoir and pump: The current (and final) design phase state of the bench: I'm quite happy with that, so let's get down to building it.