1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I know I've been here awhile, but...

Discussion in 'General' started by PaulusCliftus, 30 Jan 2008.

1. Murdoc

Murdoc Gas Mask..ZOMG

I love my wang.

2. DaveVader

DaveVader Fast Action Response Team

ah no! Next time Im there I will holler your name

3. notatoad

notatoad pretty fing wonderful

don't be intimidated. i'm pretty sure nobody on this board has made more than 50 useful posts (i know i haven't). so just subtract 50 from all the postcounts and that will tell you how many times we have spammed the forums with useless crap.

except nexxo. everything he says is insightful.

Last edited: 31 Jan 2008
  4. iggy

iggy Minimodder

and copied from wikipedia.

5. chrisb2e9

chrisb2e9 Dont do that...

I'm chris (could you guess?), I finished highschool in 1999. Graduated from flight school with my pilots licence in 2001, (damm terrorists). Had an amazing debt with no real job prospects, worked in kitchens for a while. went back to flight school in 2003, became a flight instructor. that didn't work out(long story).
    Worked in some more kitchens. Got laid off from a telecommunications company when my contract ran out and they decided to outsource their work to other companies. Came to alberta in the hope of making enough money to get out of debt. Have since then gone father into debt.
    Now I work for an Aviation company. I am based at a gas plan in the middle of a forest. I work as a dispatcher and am hoping to either start flying soon with the company, or take the dispatcher career path with an airline instead if it looks like its a better option.

6. MystChic

MystChic Geology Rocks!

Move to Oz - I think virgin blue are accepting applications for pilots - depending how old you are you might be able to do the whole working holiday thing! :)

7. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Hi, my name's Jamie and I've been sober for 3 months now.

8. Thacrudd

Thacrudd Where's the any key?!?

My name is Seth and I live in the backcountry of the Great Smoky Mountains where you can't get more than a 26.6K connection for the internet. I'm 23 and work in the cabin overnight rental business.

9. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

What sort of cabins? Like, on a ship? You rent ship cabins on an overnight basis?! People pay for that?

Or do you mean a log cabin?

10. loops

loops What's a Dremel?

I'm Sarah, I'm 4 months off being 21 Ive lived in the same crappy place all my life, I don't have a clue what Im doing with my life! Im on a year out from university doing a teaching degree as Im not entirely sure thats what I want to do, Ive learnt im better at hands on things rather than studying! In an ideal world Id like to move to a country thats a hell of a lot different from here and set up camp, get a job something to do with either education or the nhs or a mixture of both, and buy my own house. Oh and I talk in my sleep