1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other I need some roommate/friend advice...

Discussion in 'General' started by chrisb2e9, 5 Apr 2009.

1. stuartpb

stuartpb Modder

I wouldn't get involved with anyone I was sharing a pad with. If the relationship goes south, then you could end up finding yourself a new home if you aren't on the lease. Even if your name is, imagine the atmosphere if you do fall out. At the end of the day, you are playing up to both parties, even just by considering if they are using you or not. It's up to you how much you give a person, financially and effort wise and if you are happy with what you are doing then fine. If not, tell them to take a flying leap. Don't get involved in mind games, and find some mates who you can trust. It sounds like you may be on the rebound from your long term relationship, and jumping straight into a new one, or even looking for a new relationship so soon normally ends up a mess. Spend some time with the lads, go out and party, get drunk, get laid and forget about heavy commitments for now (that's what I would do:D)

2. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

have sex with both of them. Declare the flat your dominion, and they are your servants.

Live out your life smoking havana cigars.

3. chrisb2e9

chrisb2e9 Dont do that...

I ended up talking to Clair on the phone today. And we ended up talking about what jennifer told me. About how clair was using me and manipulating me to buy her stuff and drive her everywhere.
    We both just ended up laughing at the entire thing. Because we both knew how ridiculous it was. And we both pointed out that I dont drive her anywhere, or buy her anything. And we both understand that Jennifer is trying to get me to move out.
    She's still trying actually. She texted me this morning telling me that Clair is a slob and is leaving a huge mess from a party in the house.
    I'm a neat freak. Jennifer knows that mess bothers me. But at this point I dont even believe her.
    Kind of feels liberating.

4. Red 5

Red 5 What's a Dremel?

It's a little redundant now, but this was going to be my advice.

Any and all conversations with and acts of friendship toward her after you realised this have been pointless.

2. Stop using facebook.

3. Clair seems like a good friend.

I'm curious as to how Clair will react when Jennifer inevitably tells her you love her, especially whether or not she'll believe her.