1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - Complete Jonsbo D30 - Small Case/Maximum Usage

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by BofA, 20 Mar 2023.

1. Monkey Puzzle

Monkey Puzzle Minimodder

Very impressive to get that all to fit in there, and looks lovely with the chrome tubing. Really love the 24 pin cable routing to get it to fit.

I'm guessing the angle of the lower radiator exit was too far off to use a 45 degree rather than the 2 rotary 90 degree connectors? given how close to the edge of the case and the aluminium bend of the frame of the case obscuring it, a slightly ugly hidden route probably gains a lot more in not causing massive frustration fitting it anyway!

2. BofA

BofA What's a Dremel?

I ended up having to move and it was a bit of a chore.
    But the good news, was the computer made it to the new home 2000 miles away. Man was I stressed about that.
    I pressure tested the loop when I got to the new place and it didn't pass. Luckily I had a good guess which fitting might be a problem and was able to fix it quickly.
    So I am back up and running

I had also designed a bracket for those pesky rear wires before I left. I got it installed and It has worked well to keep them where they should be.
    [​IMG]

I got the screen installed as well and took some time formatting my monitoring screen in AIDA64. Ill upload some glamour shots of the finished product soon

Cheapskate likes this.
  3. BofA

BofA What's a Dremel?

Here are the glamour shots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks again for all of the great support!
    These forums were such a wealth of information, I wouldn't have done this project if everyone hadn't contributed so much over the years that I could pull from.

I am really enjoying seeing this on my desk every day