1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Just introducing myself :)

Discussion in 'General' started by That Bald Guy, 6 Apr 2009.

1. notatoad

notatoad pretty fing wonderful

not sure if you're serious here or not. if you are: anybody who can argue with the mighty nexxo and come out of it alive is always welcome on these boards.
    the man in the pictures is relix. you can renew your subscription by posting me the $25 monthly fee and a slice of homemade cheesecake.
    :eyebrow:

Last edited: 7 Apr 2009
  2. Prestidigitweeze

Prestidigitweeze "Oblivion ha-ha" to you, too.

Apparently, irony is invisible to the naked net denizen without emoticons. I get the impression you might find S.J. Perelman unreadable. There's a difference, Ye of Few Follicles, between actual whining and portraying a whining character with observations such a character would never actually make.

On a moral note, put some clothes on, you two.

And yes, strapping young wow-brow, I'll pay the $25 in cheesecake (and by that, I mean a series close-ups of Betty Grable's exposed knees).

Last edited: 7 Apr 2009
  3. That Bald Guy

That Bald Guy Hi-Tech Redneck

Am I the only one who has become incredibly confused with the recent submissions to this thread?

4. Prestidigitweeze

Welcome to the world of non sequiturs without cue cards (Relix, The Odd-Faced Man, cheesecake, etc.), no disrespect intended (unless you enjoy that sort of thing).

On a didactic note, S.J. Perelman.

5. Sir Digby

Sir Digby The Supprising Adventures

No man can fight Nexxo and come out alive

6. antiHero

antiHero ReliXmas time!

Chuck Norris could!

oh.... and hi btw

7. Prestidigitweeze

Discussions aside, I consider Nexxo a friend and sympathizer (the instrument certain people in Brooklyn think I play). His disarmingly astute responses to trolls and fanatics were the reason I joined bit-tech in the first place. Nothing wrong with a wholesome freckle-spearing debate between members.

On the nether hind, what makes you think I'm alive?

And BTW: Hello, That Bald Guy. Yes, I said it before, but this time, I'm in Senegal welcoming you by playing special patterns on my talking drum. I realize it was expensive to fly to Senegal just for that, but it's my way of telling you to relax and feel at home. Relax and feel at home, god damn it.

Last edited: 8 Apr 2009
  8. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

Also be careful with Prestidigitweeze, his words will blow your mind away!

Even Chuck Norris could not kill Nexxo, Nexxo is so awesome that he would build a time machine and replace Chuck Norris mom with Britney Spears!