1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Logitech Z-2300 replacement satellites

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DD_nVidia, 5 Apr 2013.

1. DD_nVidia

DD_nVidia Minimodder

one of my satellite speakers on my z-2300 crackles a fair bit for some reason during things with dialogue, which to be fair I don't watch a lot of on my computer, it's mainly for music but still, it's nippy.

I had a look just for another one but it's not exactly something they sell on it's own.

I wouldn't mind getting a different set of speakers for it (obviously having to match -ish the amp in the z-2300 sub) just wondering if anyone had any cheap recommendations?

Under £30-40 would be ideal since I've not got a lot in the way of spare cash at the moment and I'm not wanting to invest in these really since I'm looking to get a decent set of separates at some point this year.

2. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

3. DD_nVidia

DD_nVidia Minimodder

Hmm... That sounds pretty awesome of them.

I've had them 2 and a half years maybe?

I'll look up their phone numbers at work for the UK, hopefully they're sympathetic.

If i also get to keep the existing sub and speaker, then wooooohooo!

4. DD_nVidia

DD_nVidia Minimodder

My stuff is out of warranty and since they don't make the speakers any more they can't provide a replacement sat :(

They are kindly offering a 50% discount on any similar products off the logitech site but I don't have 50% of the £149 for the similar speakers :(

5. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

ah well.. they are out of stock.
    Well 50% on a new set of speakers... that's something pretty good, to be honest.
    I don't think you can find a cheaper price in stores of a new set.

6. DD_nVidia

DD_nVidia Minimodder

Agreed it is a fantastic offer, just wish I had the cash to take advantage of it! (although their speaker design isn't my cup of tea, bit too "futuristic" looking perhaps haha)

The speakers at the moment I'd get £40 or so selling them I'd say since they play music just fine still, it's only speach in some things the left one crackles with.

My other thought was not to give them the product id and just let the support ticket expire, and call up later in the year when I've got the cash to get some speakers and see if the same offer is given.