1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Season 2 (obviously, possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest-16, 21 Sep 2005.

1. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Sorry, stop reading my spoilers then :p

I've only just twigged something about Rose's husband...
    Sam Anderson played Holland Manners in Angel! I'm having a hard time picturing him as a nice guy... I still can't get 'round Jin not working for Wolfram & Hart :blush:

2. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

As far as 108 minutes is concerned, for whoever asked about it: add up the numbers.

Edit: Thought I'd clear up what I meant a bit. If you take the seemingly random all-powerful numbers and add them all up, it comes to 108. 4+8+15+16+23+42 = 108

Gah! Second Edit: Just been investigating the numbers more and came across mailerindia.com/slokas/mantras/index.php?signify108, relating the number 108 to pretty much everything, including (in Islam) 108 referring to God. Maybe the other numbers (except 23 and 42 as they seem quite reasonable as Hex explained, though I haven't had a chance to look up the other numbers yet) are just random and are there to make the connection between 23,42 and 108?

Third edit: De-linkified the URL to make it fit in with spoiler tags.

Last edited: 9 Oct 2005
  3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I still cant get around Jin not working as an agent with Jack Bower.
    /goes and looks up Holland Manners.
    edit: Why was i expecting her husband to be black?

I doubt the other numbers are random, blue. We just havent found teh significance yet

4. mary jane

mary jane What's a Dremel?

Hi! I´ve discovered an interesting thing, look at this, if you add or multiply the numbers or the digits you always get 9:

(4-8-15-16-23-42)

4+8+1+5+1+6+2+3+4+2=108 1+0+8 = 9
    4x8x1x5x1x6x2x3x4x2=46.080 4+6+0+8+0= 18 1+8= 9

4+8+15+16+23+42=108 1+8= 9
    4x8x15x16x23x42=7.418.880 7+4+1+8+8+8+0 = 36 3+6 = 9

5. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

jesus....you guys read so deeply into this, im going to start watching lost with so much more concentration now, i miss so many things!

6. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

I've been doing a little bit of snooping on the Oceanic Airlines site and found something...don't know if it's been found before.

If you do some creative fiddling with the location chooser and put 'THE' and 'BOY' as the airports instead of SYD and LAX, then press submit or find, you get a bit of extra text..

"If anyone should find this message, please get word I'm alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse...

Sally"

and...

"I survived a horrific plane crash and am stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to my parents."

7. quack

quack Minimodder

Do a View Source on the Seating Chart page and right at the top it says:
    <!--
    I would like to inform my financial institutions that I will be late making my September mortgage payment as I am STRANDED ON A FRIGGIN' ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!
    Please have the Government send a search team immediately. OR don't. Shouldn't all the taxes I pay cover an expense like that?
    -->

Then on the Flight Track Results page...
    <!--
    If you are reading this note PLEASE get word to my wife that her husband survived the crash of Oceanic Flight #815 along with 47 others. Darling, I miss you so much and dream of the day I can see your face again. The very thought of that day is all that keeps me going here. Please don’t forget me!
    -->

8. samuelellis

samuelellis What's a Dremel?

did anyone notice the logo on the shark, when sawyer was swimming to part of the raft and the shark takes up the entire screen, there is the same logo as the one in the bases

am i the only one who thinks its odd that considering he was supposed to be alone in the bunker the food storage was absoloutly full, you would have thought that at least a couple of shelves would be empty - heck somone lived there before him as well according to the script

i have a thought that someone does come and bring supplies occasionally as the food storage was full, the washer and dryer in the bunker were brand new and very modern looking

9. samuelellis

double post i know BUT

when asked if there is a front door in the bunker how the hell did he know that the wheel on the door sticks if he has never left?

10. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Have a cluckedy cluck cluck day, everybody :)

edit: you now understand why i hate michelle so much. Watching it just infuriates me to the point where i feel i dont want to watch it anymore :( I hate her so much.

Last edited by a moderator: 13 Oct 2005
  11. samuelellis

shouldent that be in spoiler tags?

12. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

it doesnt spoil anything and Michelle R has been a new cast list member for a while.

13. quack

quack Minimodder

Ugh... what crawled up her arse anyway. Bindi I'm with you, she sucks.

14. quack

quack Minimodder

Lost Actor Held at Gunpoint and Robbed
    Lost star Josh Holloway and his wife were robbed at gunpoint at their home in Hawaii early Wednesday morning. Holloway, who plays Sawyer on the Emmy winning ABC series, was sleeping at the time the burglar entered his home. The robber woke the 36-year-old actor and his wife and held them at gunpoint. The intruder stole cash and credit cards and later drove away in the Holloway’s Mercedes-Benz. The car was later found abandoned.

15. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

:( Nasty.

Quack - the consequence of seeing her left me miserable for a good few hours afterwards. I was well pissed off.. and miserable.

16. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

I hope she dies, and soon.

Edit. That has to be the worst episode of Lost yet. Nothing happened in it and "she" showed up. Eghh she annoy's me.

*joins Bindi's hate club*

Last edited: 14 Oct 2005
  17. quack

quack Minimodder

So who noticed that Hurley and his mate were looking at Drive Shaft CDs in the One Hit Wonders section... that made me laugh out loud

18. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Yeah I noticed that quack, the Drive Shaft song was also playing.

19. mary jane

mary jane What's a Dremel?

I´ve been told that the man who dies in the hospital were jack works (the guy who enter in the same moment that the woman (jack´s wife) ) is Shanon and Boone´s father. Did someone noticed that??

20. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Yup, about 2 pages ago sorry, MJ. ;)