Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by macroman, 1 Jan 2002.
awesome is all I can say!
Awesome as always macro , good work
macro u haf pics of the process?
do an article!
I have pics of everything, the articles are in the process of being written. I am just collating any questions people may have that I may not think of covering to include in the articles. Hopefully I will answer all the questions in the articles.
BTW thanks for all the positive comments everyone I was unsure how this would be recieved.
I personally can't imagine any of your mods would suck in any way
This work makes me consider hitting macro over the head with a jar of jif peanut butter and making off with the case...heh
Nice job macro, it by far exceeds all your other works that I've seen. The custom chrome effects I haven't seen to that extent before, or to that taste of style.
I had to read the article twice to believe what I was seeing. I will give credit where credit is due. Absolutely amazing work, that is the best ClearPC modification that I have seen to date. Here are my questions:
1. What type of painting materials were used? Standard paint or vinyl dye?
2. Explain the process of two variations in tint shading for the logos and windows.
3. Setup for the RPM fan monitoring?
4. What type of feet were used and was lightstrip tape used for illumination?
5. Were the knobs used plexi? you described using white frosting spray on them?
6. The front bezel looks like it was redesigned? What was done to achieve the new look and intrigrate the floppy?
That's it for now but I'm sure to have a few more. My hats of to Macroman on an excellent job.
Macroman, I hate you! I just had to mop up a huge puddle of cum after I saw your article!
QUALITY BUD, QUALITY!
It just ownz !
/Me bows to the mod masta
Its given me way to many moddin ideas
macro...you just took things to the next level......wow.....
Questions I would love to be answered in the guides if you could be so kind MM
1. Led thang for fan speed
2. Switches how where how much
3. Biohazard chroming how
Again wicked work I was half wodering what you were up to
What are you doing with this case?,
Keeping it or passing it on? im sure its worth a lot of euro
Things I'd like to know:
1. Power/HDD LED thingy (first blue then red , pretty interesting )
2. Power Button (blue LED)
3. "Macro Black" text on the case
They don't have €
Damn...don't think I'm gonna bother releasing my new article, I'm just gonna get owned!
That is one schweet case MM, congrats
EDIT: MM what you think about entering it into the OCUK awards?
what everyone has said just about sums it up. I canna wait until the articles - i need to know how you did it.
Well at least a bit.
I know that article but was more referring to the space there is and so on..
Separate names with a comma.