1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Strudul, 12 Mar 2014.

1. law99

law99 Custom User Title

No, it means you have lost touch with reality while you float away in a techno conspiracy bubble.

You are ticking all the boxes; something must be wrong and nefarious intent is suggested. Talking about weaponised satellite platforms etc. (Tip: the flight paths doesn't look to me like one that would fly through any area the US of A would worry about. So even if they do have birds in the sky to detect the smallest missile, do you think its eyes would be trained there?)

The only nefarious intent on that plane was the actions of the pilot or co-pilot. The tragedy for those families is the fact they will never truly know why. Black box or not. We can psychoanalyse people, build picture of their lives but never see into the universe of their mind. Even your closest friends and lovers posses this.

One of those people, possibly even a passenger, killed all those people by flying out to the sea and crash landing; whether they meant to or not. The detection of the frequency emitted by the black box is not a conspiracy to weave into your world of wonder dominated by malicious intent. It is the sad fact of the tragedy that befell those on board.

Now, it seems two things have happened. I have given you, as close to an educated, factual reasoning as to why this plane could have disappeared with regards to the satellite tracking that you will get in this thread in response to a man who demonstrated little knowledge of satellite technology deployed on that plane; guised as an expert because he was a pilot (Tip 2: My friend is an expert driver. Is he therefore an expert automotive engineer.)

You have contributed only a means to a fairy tail. The sort of damaging, misguided narrative that will only perpetuate through the internet, loosely disguised as fact in the minds of fellow conspiracists, that will serve to haunt the remaining families for the rest of their days.

2. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

Where to start... Earth is under surveilance ? Sure. But there are huge problems with your theory :
    1) Does military have the means for anything they want ? Sure. If they prepare in advance.
    2) Global tracking of all airplanes etc ? Why would anyone care about an airplane above open sea ? Sure, if the airplane is entering airspace 50km around the borders of a country, or around a navy ship etc, then it makes sense tracking that airplane. But why would anyone even invest in tracking something hundreds of kilometers from the nearest settlement ?
    3) Satellites ? Sure, there are bunch of them. But not enough to 24/7 track 100% of earth surface.
    4) Hubble telescope is phased out because that damn thing was nearsighted from the start, and replacement is going to be launched soon (2018).
    5) Rocket launches, earthquakes - you clearly don't understand that these things show up on the seismographs, even hundreds of kilometers away.

I think it is you, who doesn't have even the slightest idea what you are talking about.

3. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

I enjoy browsing the serious threads here if only for the inevitable conspiracy theories that rainbow manages to find in even the most innocuous of subjects :D

TL;DR, the NSA did it :lol:

4. law99

law99 Custom User Title

Only NSA know what happened because it doesn't make sense and some bloke from Iran has a film crew. They *must* know. Oh and people on YouTube. Somehow, people on YouTube know more than the fleets of aircraft and vessels involved, because you can turn the transponder on standby, but you wouldn't, therefore you couldn't because I'm a pilot, head of operations.

5. rainbowbridge

rainbowbridge Minimodder

6. Risky

Risky Modder

Did any of that rubbish above explain WHY the US Goverment (or whowever) decided to somehow shoot down and/or cover up this?

7. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

Yea, they claim that aliens had boarded the plane to ask Elvis Presley why America lied about the moon landings. :D

8. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

9. rainbowbridge

rainbowbridge Minimodder

He makes some good points boss of Emirates (below) , the Planes disappearance is not a normal activity and hence looking at normal outcomes relative to ordinary "hijackings", that does not make sense.

If I had to bet my life on this not knowing any thing other than the details of what has happen, you would have to bet on the plane being attempted to make safety, There was a purpose here, there was a logical, methodical and deliberate attempt to hide the planes where-a-bout's.

This plane landed on some remote runway and its cargo or passengers were taken as the prize, this is what Clark alludes to and for good reason, he knows some thing but cant say it only hint in the right direction.

The answer to were the plane went is what was on the plane, if there was no object person or persons on the plane of high value in this unusual situation of tracking items being switched off during flight, then the plane would have had a dramatic conclusion, the fact the plain both had a huge change in direction as well as a disabling of flight tracking, PLUS the plane is unable to be located today indicates that the final destination of this plane is logically in a nefarious location.

This may all be wrong, there maybe nothing of interest on the plane, nothing of interest in the cargo, BUT in such a unusual lost of a modern day air craft, there is a key to its location and it will either be on the persons roster on the craft or what the plane carried.

This is not just a normal loss of an air craft, this is air piracy, the theft, the deliberate attempt to remove an air craft from tracking radars and movement of the craft to most likely a secure location.

------------

[​IMG]

The Mystery of Missing Flight MH370 - Plane Did Not Crash Into The Sea, Says Airline Boss
    Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Seven months after the Malaysian airline flight 370 went missing without a trace, the mystery surrounding its disappearance is no closer to being solved.

Until now, the most widely-held belief is that some sort of incident occurred onboard, causing the plane to be placed on autopilot until it finally crashed into the Indian Ocean, but this theory has now been dismissed by the boss of Emirates Airlines, Sir Tim Clark, who has said he thinks it extremely unlikely that the plane was lost in this way.

As the search for the lost plane resumes in the Indian Ocean after a four month break, Sir Tim has questioned the validity of this action, saying that there is nothing to suggest that the plane went down into the water. If this had been the case, then it would be highly unlikely for there to be no trace of any wreckage or debris.

“Our experience tells us that in water incidents, where the aircraft has gone down, there is always something," he said.“Every single second of that flight needs to be examined up until it, theoretically, ended up in the Indian Ocean - for which they still haven't found a trace, not even a seat cushion."

The search was originally steered in this direction by an apparent "satellite handshake, " a final unexplained signal emitted by the missing Malaysia Airlines plane which was tracked to a point in the Indian Ocean. It was believed that this final "half-handshake" – or satellite contact – could have signalled the moment at which the plane ran out of fuel and plunged into the Indian Ocean.

“We have not seen a single thing that suggests categorically that this aircraft is where they say it is, apart from this so-called electronic satellite ‘handshake,’ which I question as well,” added the experienced airline chief.

Sir Tim's comments have once again stirred public interest, as he has stated that “MH370 was, in my opinion, under control, probably until the very end”.

He is requesting that there be greater transparency in the investigation, as he believes that the identity of the passengers or even its cargo could hold the key to the plane's disappearance. For such a large passenger plane to vanish without a trace in an age of advanced technology is totally improbable and highly suspicious.

“I’m totally dissatisfied with what has been coming out of all of this,” he said, adding: “We need to know who was on the plane in the detail that obviously some people do know. We need to know what was in the hold of the aircraft.”

The fact that the plane's advanced tracking device appeared to have been disconnected or disabled has only added to Sir Tim's suspicions:

“Disabling it [the tracker] is no simple thing and our pilots are not trained to do so. But on flight MH370, this thing was somehow disabled, to the degree that the ground tracking capability was eliminated.”

The debate over its whereabouts continues, but without a single shred of evidence, the mystery is as inexplicable today as it was on the day the plane apparently evaporated into thin air, along with its 239 unfortunate passengers. It is becoming one of the most unfathomable airline incidents of its time, as although other planes have disappeared without a trace, including the enduring legend of ace pilot Amelia Earhart, who disappeared in her twin-engine monoplane over the Pacific Ocean in 1937 during an attempt to circumnavigate the globe, most such disappearances were decades ago before sophisticated satellite tracking and radar systems were used.

A succession of lost ships and planes do still occur with reasonable frequency in the so-called "Bermuda Triangle," a triangular area of open ocean located between Bermuda, Miami, Florida and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Records compiled by Bermuda-Triangle.org indicate that around 129 planes have disappeared over the waters in the Bermuda Triangle between 1945 and 2008, though none of these were of a comparable size to flight MH370.

10. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

I'm pretty sure the pilot, or co-pilot, kept a flight simulator at his home. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to suspect that someone like that, who decided for whatever reason to make the plane disappear, could not educate themselves about how to disable the tracking system. Just because pilots aren't actively trained in the system, I can't imagine it's that hard for a pilot to find out how all the bits of a plane work if they really want to know.

Got no argument with the fundamental point he makes though, that there's been very little released to the public domain about all this, which automatically arouses suspicion, and it seems such a bizarre sequence of events, that it's quite natural to question everything about what we have been told.

But of course, if the pilot really did decide he'd had enough and thought it would be fun to disappear the plane forever then I guess switching off the tracking system, flying high enough to knock out the passengers and then heading for the middle of the Indian Ocean seems like a pretty logical way to do it.

I wonder how long it will be before fictional books/films get published that feature this story, it would make for some interesting ideas...

11. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

there is alot of speculation as one of the flight crew had a flight simulator at his house and i really dont get why...

real simulator time is expensive and most pilots are only trained in one main aircraft. MAYBE this guy just wanted to fly something different that he isnt likely to get the chance to ? like a DC3, or a F18 or something. thats like saying all car thieves teach themselves how to drive on racing games at the arcade

the most logical scenario in my opinion is failure of the cabin to pressurise, this has happened before on Helios flight 522 that didnt pressurise over Greece, most of the circuit breakers popped ( including that of the transponder power ) before running out of fuel and crashing into a mountain with no survivors, everyone on board had succumbed to hypoxia and slipped into a coma by the time the plane crashed, and even 2 trained pilots failed to spot the signs and also passed out.
    the Malaysia flight may have turned back towards land to attempt an emergency landing ( the crew valiantly attempting to figure why the circuit breakers are overheating and popping, while struggling to spot the signs of hypoxia, unfortunately by the time they had turned towards the runway, they may have already passed into a coma

these are fighter pilots in training, notice how quickly he starts to make silly mistakes ( in less than 60 seconds ) combine this with the cockpit alarms that would have been blearing at him, and you have an instant recipe for disaster

12. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-33794012

Small update, looks like the first piece of wreckage has been identified seemingly confirming its lost somewhere in the south Indian ocean

At this point i dont much see the Investigation being solved, the human remains would have decayed and its highly unlikely the black box's would have survived this long ( although it isnt impossible )

R.I.P

13. ccxo

ccxo On top of a hill

Air France 447 which went down back in 2009 in the Atlantic was not fully recover until 2 years later, the debris field was quite compact and the plane fuselage was mostly intact so they where able to recover the boxes.

Even after 2 years they where able to download the data, so their is a chance with MH370 though it depends how intact the plane is and how large the debris field is.

14. law99

law99 Custom User Title

Three years ago I masturbated. The ejaculation came out in one steady stream, landing in a spot approximately the size of ten, persistently adjacent, 10p coins. Just now, it went all over the place, like a grenade on the nose of a bull, raging through a china shop, hell bent on the insemination of all mankind in a 10ft radius.

EDIT: but yes, there is hope.

15. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Interesting, but unnecessarily graphic analogy. Try and keep it clean guys.

16. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

17. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

Someone found that thread ? I thought it was lost for good.

18. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

I can only imagine you keep an excellent tug diary.

19. law99

law99 Custom User Title

It's called a tug log.

I think what is genuinely amazing is how much people want to believe that there is some all knowing entity, whether that is God, Technology, The Government, Them, The Coporations, or Uri Geller, that will still, even now, just know what happened, and have been reticent, because conspiracy.

Last edited: 11 Aug 2015