1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MizuCool - Great eBay store

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by The_Crapman, 5 Feb 2020.

1. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

Been doing a build for my brother the last couple of weeks, when giving the loop a clean before final assembly I realised I hadn't planned a drain for the loop :duh: so I needed a to get a drain valve and a few other fittings to fix one on the runs. As we'd got all of the right angle fittings from Watercool with the blocks and res, they were Barrow. I'd not used them before but I was really impressed with the quality and water to get more to match the rest of the loop.

No idea where to get them I took to eBay and found MizuCool. They had every fitting imaginable and then some, including a nifty extending fitting that solved a big headache. Dropped them a message asking if they could be posted asap, got a reply later to say they'd posted all but the drain valve as they'd gone missing, but should have 20 of them so would hunt them down and send it asap. The very next morning I had another message to say they'd been located and one was in the post.

I really appreciated the honesty and the effort to actually find them, rather than just canceling that order without a word from them (which I've had happen before). The customer service was excellent. The parts themselves are really nice and I'll definitely be using them for any future builds. I'd recommend anyone looking for fittings and other watercooling/modding/pc bits to give them a go.

Bloody_Pete and kim like this.
  2. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

I used Mizucooling a lot in the past. Mark always was prompt to reply to questions about his products, one of the best eBay sellers.

The_Crapman likes this.
  3. Gian

Gian What's a Dremel?

Thanks for information

4. Bloody_Pete

Bloody_Pete Technophile

Ooooh, now I want to spend more money!

The_Crapman likes this.
  5. zogthegreat

zogthegreat What's a Dremel?

Hmmm, that's strange. There is nothing in his eBay store. Anyone know if he is on vacation?

6. The_Crapman

7. zogthegreat

mizucooling_1.PNG mizucooling_2.PNG Hmm, I think the problem is that he only ships to the UK. When I set my VPN for London, I also get 628 items, but when I switch back to a Canadian or US VPN server, I get 0 items

8. The_Crapman

Ah, i see.

9. zogthegreat

This is discrimination against people from Canada! I can understand if it was only the US, but we have the Queen's picture on our money! :hehe::lol::hehe:

10. The_Crapman

Well there was that one time you let sadam take over your country....

11. zogthegreat

OK, first of all, it's spelled TRUMP, not Sadam! Second, why do you think that I immigrated Canada? ;)

The_Crapman likes this.